RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Quanxi out here throwing to spite Yoshida, you love to see it.

These surgeons are so freaking funny. What a random bit.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Mmm. Gotta say it, I like Quanxi but she's been a bit of a hype killer for me in part 2. There's a promising conflict, then she shows up like :| and defuses it in 0.5 seconds. She doesn't seem to care about anything so I'm finding it hard to care about her. I don't think she works that well without her fiends around.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Quanxi helping Chainsaw Man because Kishibe asked it of her I presume. Maybe he isn't the antagonist in Public Safety?

Mmm. Gotta say it, I like Quanxi but she's been a bit of a hype killer for me in part 2. There's a promising conflict, then she shows up like :| and defuses it in 0.5 seconds. She doesn't seem to care about anything so I'm finding it hard to care about her. I don't think she works that well without her fiends around.
She's literally doing this for her lovers' bodies. She even lets them incapacitate her so Public Safety won't suspect anything.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think she's not attacking Denji because Kishibe asked her not to/to help them, it reads (at least to me) that Kishibe doesn't want her to forever disappear; especially as she talks about how fearsome he is. Also I feel like this is gonna end up giving Yoru a power boost (or at least it should). Since it'll make more people terrified of her, she did technically beat Quanxi as far as they know.

Also those drs are hilarious.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
She's literally doing this for her lovers' bodies. She even lets them incapacitate her so Public Safety won't suspect anything.
If she's actually trying to revive them that could be compelling, but AFAIK that's not possible, she just wants the bodies for a funeral or whatever. Which is nice and all, but doesn't do as much for her as having characters actually around her that she cares about and interacts with like in part 1.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
If she's actually trying to revive them that could be compelling, but AFAIK that's not possible, she just wants the bodies for a funeral or whatever. Which is nice and all, but doesn't do as much for her as having characters actually around her that she cares about and interacts with like in part 1.
It might still be possible to revive them though since she would just need the bodies and find the devils when they respawn

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking love these genre savvy surgeons, man. They know how it goes for them and they are doing their goddamn best to make sure it doesn't.

I assume they're going to die horribly, but until then, I stan.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure how Quanxi is gonna pretend she got killed when there's the 3 surgeons there and there should probably be like... some cameras in the super secure maximum danger prison that would take a war to compromise.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly I was just thinking earlier today that it was about time we got a proper trailer since we're getting close to 2 months until release

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
do we know the runtime of Look Back movie? kinda curious how long that oneshot manga translate to movie length. also wonder if there will be new scenes or something like that.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
jIfHdom.jpeg

7NUVc7N.jpeg

Found at a Five Below. I bought two but they were both Pochita.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw

I wonder if Asa can grow her arm back by drinking blood and if so, if she knows but refuses to.

Yoru would have done that by now, though. I wonder if Asa will get a prosthesis, maybe Denji's arm, later on.

Yeah the thing with Asa is she isn't a real hybrid, she's a fiend. Fiends don't really have the same type of healing factor that Hybrids do, so they can't regrow their limbs.