sAbobo

Dec 1, 2018
User Banned (3 days): hostility
No it ain't, I can only speak for me but I'd rather they either announce it or leave it as a "surprise" as much as you can with leaks

Anyway, end was perfect. That visual of their white suits covered in blood. God damn.
If announcing the signing of the biggest free agent women's wrestler in the world done in the exact same way as cm punk is unworthy of big announcement status to you, well, that says more about you than you might think

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
What's the capacity for the building for a wrestling show?

I used the internet, seems like high end 18k and regular wwe raw things 6k.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Damn I would love to watch ROH between the women's division and the stuff with Dalton and Johnny TV. I just can't spend more money on another subscription service.
I'm exactly the same. Here in Australia it's more expensive to sign up for Honor Club than it is for AEW via Fire. They could at least have a bundle deal or something.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
If announcing the signing of the biggest free agent women's wrestler in the world done in the exact same way as cm punk is unworthy of big announcement status to you, well, that says more about you than you might think
No shit?

How could I make it more obvious that this is a me thing than when I said "I can only speak for me"?

Unless this is some veiled accusation that I'm sexist or something in which case lmao

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
the johnny tv/dalton castle feud got legs and by god it's working em

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Actually not what you said but sure.
This is what I said

Great Dynamite but I'll never listen to Tony hype up a big announcement again

No it ain't, I can only speak for me but I'd rather they either announce it or leave it as a "surprise" as much as you can with leaks

Anyway, end was perfect. That visual of their white suits covered in blood. God damn.
I never find these announcements of shows all that big 🤷‍♂️

Especially when they're usually a tweet or done in a post PPV Presser

Announcing a move to streaming? Eh, but I'd understand that being "big".

Announcing a tv event that basically spells out her debut just seems silly, just announce her.

Last edited:

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Finally caught up on Dynamite. What an amazing episode!

Swerve & Hangman going the distance
CMLL getting shown off
Big Business Boston!
The hardest Boss Man Slam of all time!
STING!!!
EVP TRIGGER!?!?!

I do gotta say, Jericho needs to change his match style. It just looks like he can't keep up, and it was painful to watch at times. Glad Darth Cinnabon got the W.
Hopefully not the last of Ricky...

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Kinda feels like Thunder Rosa and Deeb's returns weren't done well. Still time to set up Deeb as taking offense to Deonna and Toni talking about being the best technical wrestler. Could be the plan with them both being on Collision?

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Announcing a tv event that basically spells out her debut just seems silly, just announce her.
It's wrestling. People like surprises. Making it very clear Mercedes is gonna debut at this show without explicitly saying it's going to happen is going to make for a better reaction from the audience... and it's just vague enough that they're clearly going to be loading this show up with some great matches.

I dunno, I think announcing streaming strategy is better done in a press release than on your TV show. Especially when that stuff is probably not going to apply to folks outside of the U.S. Would AEW putting all their shit on MAX rock? Yep! But I live in Canada now, and that shit ain't gonna happen here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
It's wrestling. People like surprises. Making it very clear Mercedes is gonna debut at this show without explicitly saying it's going to happen is going to make for a better reaction from the audience... and it's just vague enough that they're clearly going to be loading this show up with some great matches.

I dunno, I think announcing streaming strategy is better done in a press release than on your TV show. Especially when that stuff is probably not going to apply to folks outside of the U.S. Would AEW putting all their shit on MAX rock? Yep! But I live in Canada now, and that shit ain't gonna happen here.
That's fair. I guess I just get popped by different shit 😂

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Another Collision with two women's matches! AKA: the Mone' effect. Here's hoping that whenever this change becomes more regular, then we can see Athena and Nyla back on the main TV shows in actual storylines.

I also wonder if Britt's absence means that she's been working more behind the scenes helping book the division. I remember on that behind the scenes show that she mentioned busting her ass trying to get more focus on it.

And what happened to Rosa? Maybe they're just playing it safe with her and hopefully she didn't have some kind of setback.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It would be poetic if AEW brought in women's tag titles and Mercedes ended up being part of the first set of champions.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Can't wait to be at Collision live tomorrow night! Vegas has been a bit quiet so far today but it's definitely the calm before the storm which should hit any second. Hoping that Lyft over to Henderson isn't too expensive.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I'm willing to stand shakeless on the side memeing about Wardlow joining the Dark Order (instead of creating a second dark order) if AEW gets women's tag belts and drops the trios division.
Nah keep the Trios. Wardlow joins Dark Order and Women's Tag AND Trios become a thing. They also get the Women's International title.

Sorry. I'm a titles guy.