Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Two intense games in a row. Drytron negated so much with Orange Light, but they could not establish Herald, especially after I D.D. Crowed it. Then I established Nightingale, and they could not break through my infinite Nightingale + Wagtail combo. They gained LP faster than I could chip away at it, but if they didn't have an out they were going to deck out. They scooped.

Another against a Tri-Brigade player. They summoned Accesscode and could use it to finish me after I was left only with a stolen Zeus (thank you Draco Future), but because they sent a Tri card to the graveyard and activated its effect, I could D.D. Crow Accesscode's target away to prevent it from gaining attack points. Maxx C drawing into Veiler to stop one more summon helped too. Ended the turn with 300 LP left, which was all I needed to take them from 8000 to 0.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
I've bricked with nibi so many times lately it's not even funny easily the most "when you don't need it, it shows up"

had to take it out of my deck like enough it's way to situational

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've bricked with nibi so many times lately it's not even funny easily the most "when you don't need it, it shows up"

had to take it out of my deck like enough it's way to situational

As soon as I realized it gave my opponent a beatstick, I was like I'm good lol

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as I realized it gave my opponent a beatstick, I was like I'm good lol
That too like the herald of ultimate matchup is a bitch regardless but even then I have other outs more reliable then them having to reach 5 special summons this turn while I have it in my hand

Rather have use Kaiju or hell even Wing Dragon of Ra Sphere Mode

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
dbz-dragonball.gif

Inside joke

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
my mate just gave me £100 to spend on this to plasy with him made me a stupidly bad ass blue eyes deck.

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
Turnscr3w destroyed me with a clear 0:2

Pretty bad, but fluffal seems to mess with my small board size all too well. I look forward to crawling out of the loser's bracket, though, everyone loves an underdog.
Sorry about that :(.
In general decks that special summon a lot get completely destroyed with Niburi, but I'm not sure how it would fit your deck.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry about that :(.
In general decks that special summon a lot get completely destroyed with Niburi, but I'm not sure how it would fit your deck.

I have ways of dealing with special summons, but you wouldn't let me get out either. I actually made a misplay once going for XYZ over Synchro, but your Lightning Storm draw would have rendered the optimal summon moot anyhow

Sure. Make the room I'll get on right now
Room ID: 81056

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
I have ways of dealing with special summons, but you wouldn't let me get out either. I actually made a misplay once going for XYZ over Synchro, but your Lightning Storm draw would have rendered the optimal summon moot anyhow

Room ID: 81056
Is there a way to spectate your live game at all? Kind of interested in watching a bit.

Can't say I'm sad that the Hand deck is out of the main tournament lol.