What do you think?

• I definitely think I am.

Votes: 380 27.9%
  • I think I am. But I think my opinion may be flawed.

Votes: 276 20.2%
  • I don't think I am. But I'm terrified that I'm wrong.

Votes: 203 14.9%
  • I definitely think I am not.

Votes: 504 37.0%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
What do you think? I definitely had a rather negative self image when I was younger. But I've gotten a little better. I still don't like the way I look but I acknowledge that I'm not an objective judge and no one can convince me either way. Kind of like the Scrodinger's cat thing.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I think so. I really wish i could fix my broken buck teeth it ruins any smile i take. :(

I chose the second option.

Last edited:

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
do-you-like-it-sweet-or-sally-want-it-like-14396790.png

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
not really but also i look like shit because i dont make even a cursory effort so it doesnt make much of a difference

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
Growing up the way I did I'll always find myself ugly. I'm glad I finally know my self worth though so nothing can break me

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
I genuinely believe that unless you are morbidly obese, have deformed their body due to drug abuse, or have serious hygiene problems, the vast, vast majority of people are attractive.

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
I'm no Benjamin Bratt, but I do alright. Among the boring suburban dad population though, I am a veritable mack daddy just by virtue of being relatively in shape.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I sadly have a very low opinion on my looks and don't feel attractive in the least. Others always tell me otherwise but yes I personally do feel that I'm ugly.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I know for a fact that i am outside of like 5 categories of people that society considers pretty

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I personally think I am Less attractive than I was 15 years ago but people tell me I'm attractive so I don't know.

I may have just preferred me when I was younger.

I_D

Oct 27, 2017
Most people are NOT inherently ugly.

They might not have good physical-activity habits, or they might have poor hygiene-habits which make them less than perfect; but those are fixable with a bit of hard work.

Some of you guys would be amazed by the results from a good haircut, a month or two at the gym, and some stylish clothes can offer.

EDIT: And confidence is the main thing.
Walking into a situation like you own the place is worth more points than all of the other variables combined.

Trelova

Banned
Apr 8, 2020
3rd option, but not afraid of being wrong by any means

i think i relatively qualify as pretty 'average'. haven't really been treated poorly or well for my looks as far as i could tell. well, except for when i was fat, then it was pretty obvious.

either way it's not the end of the world really. people treat you a little worse but unless you really have something obviously 'wrong' like being fat, people don't judge much and it's all good.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've had enough feed back in my life to know I'm bating below the average on the prettiness front but that hasn't caused me to spiral into depression....yet

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Sometimes... I don't know, depends on who you're comparing with. It's OK. You just try to be the best version of yourself you can be.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
I think I'm incredibly ugly most of the time, but it can't be as bad as I think it is. I've never had problems dating and women flirt with me occasionally when I'm out in public.

The situation made a little more sense when my psychiatrist gave me a rundown on body dysmorphia.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
no lie, I hate how I look. I think I'm fucking ugly as shit and that comes from a rough childhood with an emotionally abusive mother. People tell me I'm not but I don't easily believe them because I assume they're just being nice. It's very rare that I take a selfie and don't immediately delete it. I just hate how I look. And I'm fat/disgusting/full of gay self-loathing, body-wise. It's rough.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Eh, I am right now, but when I lost weight and my complexion got cleaned up I was told I was hot by multiple girls.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
You been to r/amiugly? A lot of people are actually just average. But I still voted for the second option because I think I have to be a bit below-average. I think I have some unattractive features.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Definitely not, but that doesn't mean I don't have body image issues, lol. I'd be an 8 at best in LA.

Last edited:

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
I don't think I'd say I'm ugly but I'm definitely mainly attractive to people with lower than usual standards