Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
here
watched it randomly a couple weeks ago, it's very short and rewatchable

youtu.be

BIGTOP BURGER: STOVE

FEATURING THE VOICE TALENTS OF: Lindsay Small-Butera ...... Penny Olivia Craighead ...............Billie Tim Batt ............................Tim Guy Montgom...

youtu.be

BIGTOP BURGER: ELK

FEATURING THE VOICE TALENTS OF:Lindsay Small-Butera ...... PennyOlivia Craighead ...............BillieTim Batt ............................TimTyler Hendrix.....

youtu.be

BIGTOP BURGER: KID

FEATURING THE VOICE TALENTS OF: Lindsay Small-Butera ...... Penny Olivia Craighead ...............Billie Tim Batt ............................Tim AND VERY SP...

youtu.be

BIGTOP BURGER: ZOMBURGER

BAD FOOD SELLS BURGERS... FEATURING THE VOICE TALENTS OF: Lindsay Small-Butera ...... Penny Olivia Craighead ...............Billie Tim Batt ....................

WkrkIC9.jpg

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Most videos on YouTube are rewatchable; you just have to hit the button that looks like a circle with an arrowhead in it.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the same guy that made this.

Oh, it is. I'll check this out.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Me & some friends quote

"I knew you were gonna do this the moment I got out of bed today. Typically Steve i'm not surprised."

all the time. 😂

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
here
i like how it's 3D but the style is still so flat and cartoony, it almost feels like a 2D cartoon is being given 3D flourishes instead of the other way around

May 24, 2019
Before that last clown spoke I was wondering why this was a world where all women were American and all men were Aussies.

Beefwheat

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Winkler, Manitoba
I've been a little obsessed with these lately. Worthikids' tumblr is worth a follow (or at least a browse) for lots of fun trivia and behind-the-scenes tidbits. Like how all the main characters are IT-adjacent references!
Penny(wise)
Tim (Curry)
Billie (Skarsgard)
Steve (n King)

Mosaica

May 22, 2019
Big Top Burger is hilarious. Love it so much.
Supposed to be one more, but until then:
"Nah man, that elk looks JACKED."

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I love finding indie animation on YouTube. Gonna watch the rest of this.

My contribution is this beauty of very British comedy scifi Starship Goldfish. Was called Sam Sweetmilk. Been following them since the beginning and they just recently got picked up by starburns. They've also been retreating bigtop so I'm extra obligated to watch it.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
This is probably my favorite series on youtube. I find myself rewatching all the episodes every so often.

Stellares

Oct 27, 2017
Its amazing, and lindsay small-butera nails her role as penny. I decided to sub to their patreon.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive seen a lot more of these worthikids animations then i thought i did

www.youtube.com

Jason & Friends

FOUND IT!!!special thanks to my roommate for helping with voices and inbetweens!Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/worthikidsTwitter: https://twitter.com/Worth...

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I've been a little obsessed with these lately. Worthikids' tumblr is worth a follow (or at least a browse) for lots of fun trivia and behind-the-scenes tidbits. Like how all the main characters are IT-adjacent references!
Penny(wise)
Tim (Curry)
Billie (Skarsgard)
Steve (n King)
See, I knew there was something to Big Top Burger, that's Rad!

Loved this series and Worthikids, super great person and animator.

Zomburger also has references to a movie, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari!

Doctor (Caligari)
Conrad (Veidt, who played Cesare)
Frances (the protagonist of the movie)

And of course Cesare, the tragic monster kept in the Cabinet.

got this info from a lovely comment on youtube, wanna see the movie sometime!

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I watched two...yeah I'm not into this at all, it's a little too on the nose and way too internet-humor for me. I love absurdist humor, but this misses the mark completely for me.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
This Worthikids is pretty good at replicating Rankin/Bass style stop motion in CG too.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
So Greasepaint is the end of "Season One" it seems. There is a Season 2 planned though, thank god! And he said before that happens he wants to make a compilation episode that combines all 5 episodes with some little extras in between, and bloopers/outtakes too.

This is probably my favorite new show of 2020, the writing is hilarious, the voice actors are perfect for the characters and their deliveries are all hilarious, and the animation is phenomenal. I only discovered it a few days ago but I find myself quoting it around the house all the time lmao.

YOU LOST THE MOMENT YOU ENTERED THESE WOODS

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
I've been a fan of Worthikids for awhile now and I love this little miniseries he's made. I would love to see it get picked up and turned into a full series. Although I'm not the biggest fan of the third episode. Steve seemed too "lol random" in that one like annoying Deadpool fans at Comic-con where the rest of the episodes had him...I guess grounded? I don't know how to explain it. Anyway, the guy making it is clearly talented and I wish him the best.