Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Sega using Yakuza in a Japanese trademark is kind of strange. I wouldn't be surprised if this has nothing to do with RGG.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
kunitsu-gami like game where kyriu has to protect haruka while she does her idol concerts through the streets of kamurocho, he can beat enemies but also can recruit npcs and assign them different yakuza archetypes to deal with the sickos.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
Yakuza RTS is definitely unexpected. Send in your gang armies to zerg-rush the base.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Aw yeah

What if Like a Dragon/Yakuza took place in the Sakura Wars universe.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
kunitsu-gami like game where kyriu has to protect haruka while she does her idol concerts through the streets of kamurocho, he can beat enemies but also can recruit npcs and assign them different yakuza archetypes to deal with the sickos.

Preemptively disappointed that it's not gonna be this ngl.

styl_oh

Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser Employee Are Sick
Nov 24, 2019
Alberta, Canada
i thought they abandoned the yakuza name?
here, yeah, but in japan it's always been Like a Dragon/Ryū Ga Gotoku, never Yakuza

so idk, maybe that person up there is right and this is unrelated

it'd be kind of hilarious if they ended up using the english name after all, possibly accidentally

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Not catchy enough for a 2D/3D fighting game, unless it's a beat-em-up.

I don't want a musou too tho.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
hired-gif-2.gif

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I honestly wouldn't mind a SRPG or RTS from RGG because I have no interest in that kind of shit. I need a long break after Infinite Wealth and I still need to finish Ishin.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm, it really could be a few things.

An RTS makes sense due to that Kiwami 2 mini game.

A Musou would be cool as well, it'd have to be something like 4-6 characters with very specialized movesets to offset the quantity.

Sakura Wars in Yakuza world would be crazy as well lol.

Like others said, the fact that they used the Yakuza name is interesting as well. Is it going to be a mobile thing or a gacha thing?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
looks like kiryu is gonna have to lead the tojo yet again

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Yakuza tactics would legit be fucking amazing.
Curious to see what this ends up being.