Votes: 194 62.4%
  • Ignored and reported

Votes: 117 37.6%

• Total voters

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
It's honestly the best topping. It goes with literally anything.

esp jalapeños.

intro-1606251860.jpg

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
banned get out disgusting what the fuck christmas is ruined and so are your tastebuds

realweirdo

Alt-Account
Jul 8, 2021
What other fruit do these pineapple freaks put on their pizza? Like if the pizzeria is out of pineapple do you just dump a soggy fruit cup on the thing?

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Like, alright. You like what you like.
Just dinny come to me and say "ho, you want pineapple on that?" because I'd be like "naw. And it's weird you keep asking about that mysterious person."

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple on pizza would be good if it wasn't like 99% water. Maybe dehydrated or partially dehydrated would be better.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
My taste buds have evolved beyond such atrocities.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love getting the Ham/Pineapple/Chicken/Bacon pizza from Marco's.

Pineapple by itself is questionable, but with ham. Love it.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
You might think pineapple is like a bottle of fine wine but pepperoni and mushrooms is more my kind.

however, I actually do like pineapple and ham so I think we can be fam.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
It's also sometimes good to make the base with ricotta to make it white. I also like to throw on red pepper to give it a nice bite. If I'm feeling fancy, Prosciutto is where it's at. So to you on Christmas Eve, I tip my hat.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
It's good. Pineapple on pizza is the shit!

Agreed. I like. A lot of weird toppings because my wife has a nightshade allergy. I'm always experimenting with new pizzas for her. I make a cheese for my daughter but I go crazy with toppings and different types of bases for her. Truffle garlic oil base with fancy mushrooms and prosciutto is pretty good.

OP
OP
angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
It's also sometimes good to make the base with ricotta to make it white. I also like to throw on red pepper to give it a nice bite. If I'm feeling fancy, Prosciutto is where it's at. So to you on Christmas Eve, I tip my hat.
I like where you're going with that recipe, I could add in some spice and it would probably work for me, you see I like my food spicy, with some sweet it's a treat, I don't do much with ricotta but it kinda sounds neat, like if maybe I brush the crust with some butter it might make it better, I do like the idea of adding some red pepper.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Typically I hate mixing fruit with savoury things. Like strawberry's on a leafy green salad. But pineapple on pizza works. Especially when paired with jalapeño's.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
The response from people who dislike it is always far more comical than those that enjoy it. It's a great topping. It's okay not to like it but it's literally fine.