OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
schermafbeelding2020-oyjx3.png

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say. That packing is hella sexy. Got a little turned on when they opened the box, not gonna lie.

EDIT: Series X box is sexy. S is kinda okay.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Jeff has a CRT? Interesting. Haven't followed GB in ages.

Ewaan

Corrupted by Vengeance
May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland
Series X packaging gives it a really premium feel but I think I prefer the Series S solution which looks ultimately more environmentally friendly. I guess the cardboard in the Series X box would detract from what they're trying to achieve with a feel of the 'premium console'.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's actually green inside? I always thought it was an LED or something.

The Series S looks so damn slick. Won't buy it but it I definitely think it's the best looking next gen hardware.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
#content. What a weird year dude. Can't imagine next gens cycle. Ok now I can show you the console HORIZONTALLY. The NDA is over! Very weird

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I'm not a big unboxing person, but I do appreciate the Apple-like presentation of having that moment feel like it's something special.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Also, really glad journos all over the world are getting hands on these units for previews, even in lil ol South Africa <3

sagamer.co.za

Xbox Series X unboxing - SA Gamer

We unbox the Xbox Series X from its box and another box too.

PowerUp

Mar 30, 2018

Wanted to do something different, a bit silly and less formal than your normal unboxing :)

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Weird question, but does someone mention the length of the HDMI cable? My weird cable management requires 1.8 to 2 meters while the console being next the to TV.

Brend

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
The Halo branding on the X is sad. Hopefully Infinite delivers when it finally releases.

The funniest thing about that delay is the Infinite branding on Monster energy cans that list redemption dates that may not be applicable for when the game launches.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Series X box is nice. I do like that they make it seem a little more "premium". Not that it matters much in the end but it'll be more fun to open that than the PS5.

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Series X box is nice. I do like that they make it seem a little more "premium". Not that it matters much in the end but it'll be more fun to open that than the PS5.
Yeah it's the little neat details that make it feel special opening the box. It's not the end all but a nice cherry on top.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
The Halo branding on the X is sad. Hopefully Infinite delivers when it finally releases.

The funniest thing about that delay is the Infinite branding on Monster energy cans that list redemption dates that may not be applicable for when the game launches.

There's a website where you store those codes to use for when the game launches

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
The thing I hate about the Series S is that it looks too good lol. I want one so badly even though I'm getting a Series X.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Both boxes look great. The Series S's has more of a web 2.0, clean, modern and wholesome vibe about it than the Series X packaging, which looks comparatively more advanced, ominous, dark and tech centric. Quite like how contrasted the two boxes are.

Side note to Xbox Era, solid unboxing, but I think you need more macro shots of console details, ports, grills, buttons etc interspersed throughout the video like some other unboxing videos do.