Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Console Wars ... am I right or am I right.

For Reference, earlier in the day PlayStation showed off the PS5 DualSense controller as (Xbox Controller) then became a popular trending word on twitter as people compared the DualSense to the Xbox controller.

( The Xbox controller has a share button, DualSense instead has a create button )

Have to get those likes

Last edited:

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
I mean, if I had to choose, just for the aesthetics... Idk if this gif helps. Depends on each person's taste anyway. Beauty is subjective.
I get the joke tho.

Edit: For those out of the loop, it's because for some reason, "Xbox controller" is trending on Twitter even though it's mostly people talking about the PS5 controller.

Last edited:

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Edit: I am editing it out my comment since it looks like some people are interpreting it as fanboy warish. Sorry for that.

That said the thread should be locked then because the discussion around it will revolve around what I wrote anyways.

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I thought this was the Xbox One controller when first watching the gif lol

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Makes them look like they're trying to latch onto the ps5 hype. Not a good move imo. Makes them look weak when you compare the metrics.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing they're taking a shot at PS going the bulky route? It's the first thing I noticed when the dual sense was revealed. Lol.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's the better looking controller, but it seems like a daft thing to tweet, even with "Xbox Controller" trending at some point because of the reveal.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not for or against PS5 controller's look, but weird to specifically point out how your controller lacks optional features for "simplicity". I think they were proud they have one extra menu button?

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
It's just the gif they have already used for the series X controller a couple weeks ago? What's the problem.

EDIT: Wow there are some defensive console warriors in this thread, some of you read way to much into things tbh.

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
This will only make them look bad since DualSense reveal will (most likely) become the most liked videogame related tweet ever

It feels like a bad move marketing wise imo since it is obvious the new stuff will get the attention and unless they show something new it will only be embarassing
Please tell me your joking and we haven't wondered into poes law here

Jameson

Nov 23, 2017
Xbox controller was trending on Twitter. Marketing team is just capitalizing. Seems very basic to me.

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Zooming in on the 4 buttons make it look like the Xbox button is the Playstation X/Cross button, and the "options/back" button looks like square... I don't get it.