Oct 27, 2017
Via PWInsider:
STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Co-Presidents George Barrios and Michelle Wilson will depart the company, effective immediately, and will no longer serve on its Board of Directors.

Frank A. Riddick III, who has served as a member of WWE's Board of Directors for more than 11 years, has been named interim Chief Financial Officer, reporting to WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. WWE has commenced a search for both a permanent Chief Financial Officer and Chief Revenue Officer.
"I would like to thank George and Michelle for their 10+ years of service and contributions to the organization," said McMahon. "I am grateful for all that was accomplished during their tenure, but the Board and I decided a change was necessary as we have different views on how best to achieve our strategic priorities moving forward.

As this thread goes live, stock is down ~20% after hours. There's an annual report due on February 6th, and the suggestion is that they're scapegoats for lower than expected earnings.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Vince don't go and do XFL you idiot the shareholders are gonna freak the fuck out

"You're fired"

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
they'll fill the spot with
2709857-0767708386-27032.gif

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those earning reports are going to be something special

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Wow, I never thought I'd see George Barrios leaving the WWE

He looked like a WWE lifer from all indications

Wonder what's coming up then in regards to their financials....