Oct 25, 2017
Mario is the star of the show 95% of the time, but shoutout to Luigi for stealing the show every now and again.

giphy.gif

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I really like playing as Diddy Kong in Donkey Kong Country, and then DKC2 was a dream because of being able to play as both Diddy and Dixie.

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
Midna.png

Considering all aspects of their character, design and role, I'd probably say Midna from Twilight Princess. The game may not be my favourite Zelda, but she really stands out as a companion to me.

I'm also fond of Elizabeth of BioShock Infinite for similar reasons, as well as Tails because JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE:

BasicWigglyBagworm-max-1mb.gif

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Since Luigi was already taken in the OP...

The Arbiter from the Halo series.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I think it's actually player 4 but my boy Falco is better than Fox. Also, that thing Kirby can create with his absorbed powers in Superstar.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Dixie Kong, always and forever.

With the way the DKC trilogy rotated out protagonists it makes this question kinda clumsy around Diddy and Dixie in particular who both went to being player 1 for an entry.

stinkyguy666

Nov 4, 2017
a07.gif

Tails is the GOAT Player 2 character.
Hell yeah, Sonic & Tails go great just like Mario & Luigi. In terms of colour theory even their colour schemes are great, Luigi is green because it complements Mario's red and Tails is yellow/amber because it compliments Sonic's blue.
7E1h5aY.jpg

Smart character design, you really can't fault it.

Last edited: