• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
if he's DKs nephew, DK must have a brother or sister. But who? And how is DK an ape and Diddy a monkey. None of this makes sense.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate language.
Who's Scrappy-Doo's parents, and why have they entrusted care to their retarded brother in law?

You people are the worst honestly.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We don't know yet for sure. There is speculation that he could be more closely related to Funky Kong. Could be Fedora Kong or Redneck Kong as well. In all likelyhood his parents probably died in the Great Ape War.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
clearly he's dead. why else would dk bring his nephew on a perilous adventure and not his brother.

probably died during the great ape war

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
You don't need to be blood related to consider someone an uncle/aunt/niece/nephew.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's Kiddy Kong, who actually has an ambiguous syndrome and is older than he acts. He is looking for his son, Diddy in DKC3 but he can't remember why.

OP
OP
New Donker

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I've heard of these great ape wars in passing. What happened. Who died?

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Kevin Bayliss, of course. The same guy who created the Battletoads, the Killer Instinct cast, and the modern Donkey Kong.

OP
OP
New Donker

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I thought Diddy was just some random monkey DK picked to be his sidekick

Nah it's definitely his nephew.

Maybe his dad is Swanky?

latest

MrDoctor

Oct 26, 2017
USA
donkey kong is a shared universe with mario, yeah? who's to say dk didn't mercilessly kill a stork on his way to collect bananas?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Diddy Kong came into existence in his own power like Atum.
Using the same method, too.

edit: I fucked up my Egyptian gods, sorry.