Which MCU villain/antagonist has the most Black Air Force Energy?

• Green Goblin

Votes: 102 29.7%
  • Scarlet Witch

Votes: 34 9.9%
  • Thanos

Votes: 49 14.3%
  • Killmonger

Votes: 69 20.1%
  • Infinity Ultron

Votes: 60 17.5%
  • Hela

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Namor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I would quibble with that. Hela wanted to regain her throne in Asgard which she felt was rightfully hers. And her big beef was with her father Odin, who had raised her to be a conqueror by his side then just tossed her aside. Part of her whole thing is that Odin is a huge hypocrite and a shitty father, which are pretty undeniable.

Of course this gets into the whole thing where we're defending fictional mass murderers.
Your not wrong.

But she also just wanted to keep going while Odin wanted to stop.

She also killed everyone who tried to stop her and was sad and confused they were not accepting her as Asgard's Queen.

She I literally a monster that only another could stop by destroying the entire realm.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This thread title and explanation is the most tell me you watch too much anime without telling me you watch too much anime I've ever encountered.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Because Black AF1 energy is perfectly descriptive to those in the know. Also complaining about this is some strong "why not just talk like a /normal person/ (read:white)" energy.

Why not just ask what it means instead of invalidating something you don't understand? Or is that too much for you?
From the context given I assumed it was some anime nerd phrase, was that a wrong assumption?

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
I don't know what this is but I voted Infinity Ultron because he's so evil

Wanda and Hela are not evil ok

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
This thread title and explanation is the most tell me you watch too much anime without telling me you watch too much anime I've ever encountered.

It doesn't give anime at all. But black Air Force energy probably originated on Black Twitter(not sure)a few years ago. Pretty popular phrase amongst the Black community.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
The biggest one.

DIO straight up threw a dude through the car he was chasing to stop it.

BogusVictoriousBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

He used policeman like bowling pins.

77b1e4d818c60a7206bc600534e09edea1528009_hq.gif

LIke Neoxon c'mon this man should be it's poster child for raw dgaf energy.
Like I said, he would be on the Round Table already if it was up to me.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Gobby discovered a new Earth and the only fucking thing he wants to do is torment a goddamn teenager. He is just pure spite.
The others are somewhat motivated (Ultron and Hela have Daddy issues, Thanos has a god complex, Killmonger wants revenge for his dad, Wanda got bamboozled by Agatha), Norman is just greed and spite.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what this is but I voted Infinity Ultron because he's so evil

Wanda and Hela are not evil ok

Okay. My old ass needs help. Help me to understand.

I don't know why it isn't Hela, If we are going by what black air force = extreme bad nasty.

Hela was Odin's power goon. Her purpose in life was to fuck shit up. He then stopped being an asshole. She didn't, and didn't like the hypocrisy. So, now she not only wants to continue to fuck shit up, she wants to destroy the kingdom of the King that made her. Join or die.

She will happily lay hands on anyone who gets in her way. And will wreck their shit.

So much so that the only way to save the people in Asgard, was to send a monster that destroys Asgard to distract Hela. Not kill her. Distract her. She's too overpowered to be killed by the monster.

How is it anyone besides her?

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay. My old ass needs help. Help me to understand.

I don't know why it isn't Hela, If we are going by what black air force = extreme bad nasty.

Hela was Odin's power goon. Her purpose in life was to fuck shit up. He then stopped being an asshole. She didn't, and didn't like the hypocrisy. So, now she not only wants to continue to fuck shit up, she wants to destroy the kingdom of the King that made her. Join or die.

She will happily lay hands on anyone who gets in her way. And will wreck their shit.

So much so that the only way to save the people in Asgard, was to send a monster that destroys Asgard to distract Hela. Not kill her. Distract her. She's too overpowered to be killed by the monster.

How is it anyone besides her?
I agree. I said before Hela was being slept on.
If anyone is having trouble understanding the term then just think Chaotic Evil energy. But not so much full Joker .

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
It's Green Goblin, but if we're talking moments, I feel like Thanos beating Hulk out of Infinity War is criminally underrated.

Ultimate Bear Cub

Makes illegal "tacos"
Mar 30, 2019
Ok, I'm conflicted again. Also cool to see Hela added.

Is there room for any pity or doubt for a Black Air Force Energy? If so I may have to switch from Wanda to Hela/Killmonger.

The only reason I don't choose Gobby is because the Norman sealing chakra can still hold him up. That's it. If there is no Norman tailed beast, then yeah dude is dripping pure evil with the swaggiest of disrespect.

Which is why I'm having trouble with Wanda's conscience atm. She can still face-turn to a dark anti-hero. Probs irredeemable for many, but still within corrupt ANBU ambiguity.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
On this subject, DC ruined the character of Black Manta by giving him a history with Aquaman. Back when he just kept getting tragic backstories that seemingly explained his hatred for Arthur only for him to turn around and go "nah," then continue to fuck with the man no matter what? That was the good shit.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Ok, I'm conflicted again. Also cool to see Hela added.

Is there room for any pity or doubt for a Black Air Force Energy? If so I may have to switch from Wanda to Hela/Killmonger.

The only reason I don't choose Gobby is because the Norman sealing chakra can still hold him up. That's it. If there is no Norman tailed beast, then yeah dude is dripping pure evil with the swaggiest of disrespect.

Which is why I'm having trouble with Wanda's conscience atm. She can still face-turn to a dark anti-hero. Probs irredeemable for many, but still within corrupt ANBU ambiguity.
More heroic characters can have Black Air Force Energy (see Revy & Escanor), so there's room for pity.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
At first while reading the thread I felt a little dumb for voting Green Goblin because he flies using a glider instead of flying himself but I think I still voted correctly.

Ultimate Bear Cub

Makes illegal "tacos"
Mar 30, 2019
More heroic characters can have Black Air Force Energy (see Revy & Escanor), so there's room for pity.
Hmm, I see. In that case I'll stick with witch-queen Wanda. If I met any of these menaces in person, I would for sure feel that cold-shiver down my spine from her the most. The potential to meet my end by being fully pastified would surely be slower than the others.

Oct 29, 2017
How are these the most "rare" when there is a dozen of these pure evil villains for every Gus Fring and Griffith?

It is Ultron tho, already a machine that doesn't care for organic life from the get go, so What if?.. Ultron is just that up to 11.

Uniomni

Banned
Jun 13, 2022
Killmonger is the only one who applies for this imo.

Black Airforce Energy is kinda like if you gotta fight someone and your people come with for backup but one of the guys tucks his blade in his pocket.

It's not needed, it's not gonna help the situation but they do it anyways.

It's like, extra no fukks to give energy if I could best describe it.

Killmonger when he killed his girlfriend? He knew she was dead, he didn't have to be the one to do it. Black AF energy.
Killmonger when he was already beating Tchalla but he asked "is this your king?!" Black AF energy.
Killmonger when he burned the plot of heart-shaped herbs? Black AF energy.

Goblin is insane. Hela kinda fits. Thanos? Nah.

It's Killmonger entirely imo.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
If I'm understanding the premise right, it's gotta be Osborne. His sole purpose was simply to fuck shit up and make Peter's life absolutely miserable, that was it. Just an absolute prick of the highest magnitude.

Hela and Killmonger are the runner ups. Wanda at least had a goal in mind of being with her children, like she did care about them. Thanos also thought he was doing the universe a service.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
man gob was a whole menace, the beatdown that went on in Happy's apartment building is all buddy needed on his resume to win this one

green-goblin-spider-man-no-way-home.gif
That was the harshest shit in the MCU. A real fucking fight. Only thing that was close to being that visceral was the highway fight in TWS.

But it's hard for me to choose any of the MCU villains to sit at DJ's round table. None of them have had close to the amount of feats that already sit on the table. Maybe Killmonger comes close.

elbageluno

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 4, 2022
So I know what OP means but they shouldnt be surprised that most of ERA doesnt. But the answer is Thanos.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
In light of recent events in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, I knew I had to bring this thread back for Namor in case anyone wanted to reconsider their votes.

Please tag Wakanda Forever spoilers until the mods update the title.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This man killed Queen Ramonda just because he could and told Shuri she got a week to reconsider an alliance lest he fucks up Wakanda again, he definitely in the conversation