Which MCU villain/antagonist has the most Black Air Force Energy?

• Green Goblin

Votes: 102 29.7%
  • Scarlet Witch

Votes: 34 9.9%
  • Thanos

Votes: 49 14.3%
  • Killmonger

Votes: 69 20.1%
  • Infinity Ultron

Votes: 60 17.5%
  • Hela

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Namor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
deycbxj-8adbf82d-4248-46c8-8b76-d952e6cda7a9.png
multiverse_of_madness_the_scarlet_witch_png_by_metropolis_hero1125_df51bi7-fullview.png
a29942943950532eda18b7359664792d.png
69890fc8e7c776a73c9242a31f56d546.png
latest
dbheukw-754962c3-b2cb-4d58-b202-0d0d7a408ae6.png
df8hblr-36dce0d8-18c9-41a3-bed7-e7d5f6bbd18d.png
For those who don't know what Black Air Force Energy/Activity is, I'll let Cj explain it.
Cj Dachamp said:
Menaces, truly terrifying creatures. The rarest breed of character in today's society. Their ignorance, disrespect, & disregard for human life is just unmatched.
I think a simple way to put it is this, who deserves to sit at the Round Table of Black Air Force Activity?

MaSQeWG.png

Last edited:

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Killmonger easily. He basically stole a kingdom, deposed its king, and was ready to wage war all across the globe. Thanos is definitely a genocidal maniac but he didn't get his hands as dirty.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
It's Green Goblin. You could feel the black Air Force One energy coming out of him while beating down Spidey.

Oct 26, 2017
It's still Killmonger. Man really said "aight, bet" when Klaw had his girlfriend held at gunpoint.

Shout out to Osborn, Wanda, and Thanos. Infinity Ultron turned into a Dragon Ball villain near the end and that's a compliment.

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Killmonger's a multiversal threat. So was Infinity Ultron but Kilmonger wanted it more.

Taurus Silver

Big ol' Nerd
Oct 29, 2017
Black Air Force energy??

"Commonly referred to as black air force 1 energy, the term is usually associated with someone who doesn't value life at all and can't be trusted. Usually worn by someone who is about to exert such energy by doing some egregious."

A quote I stole off some website. I won't link the article because it's long and irrelevant

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this thread would be about who's enough of a scumbag to wear black Air Force 1's in the MCU

af1.jpg

Oh my bad that's what it's about lmao

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Killmonger and Thanos were homicidal, but felt they were doing it for their version of the betterment of earth/the universe. Killmonger felt he was saving the oppressed black population, Thanos felt he was saving half the universe.

Green Goblin though, that psycho went all out for no reason but to be a crazy bastard.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to got on a limb here and say Klaw.

Dude really seemed in it just for the kicks

Mar 30, 2019
Ok I admit to defaulting to Infinity Ultron, but now I'm realizing that he doesn't have that it factor. Blatant disregard sure and yet I need a bit more swagger.

I'm teetering as a swing vote towards Wanda or Killmonger. The latter having some solid arguments toward. I may just go to Wanda tho in hopes of further villainy.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Hela gave no fucks about killing anyone.
Fuck, you're right. She broke Mjölnir with no effort, packed up the Warriors Three & god-knows-how-many Valkyries (including our Valkyrie's girlfriend) with ease, and pulled straight up on Thor, Loki, Valkyrie, & Hulk (making the former lose an eye). She definitely should be up there in the poll.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
I've never felt older in my goddamn life not knowing what this even meant, so thanks for that, forum

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Isn't this just ez pz Thanos? He eradicated half of every society everywhere.
Thanos îs easily a top contender, but there's also the likes of Green Goblin who wanted the smoke for no reason. Not to mention Scarlet Witch, who was on demon time the whole movie.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
Thanos îs easily a top contender, but there's also the likes of Green Goblin who wanted the smoke for no reason. Not to mention Scarlet Witch, who was on demon time the whole movie.

It's not really a kill count thing. Thanos had a high-minded purpose and saw himself as the savior of the universe. It's more like, a character that gives no fucks, has no regard for life or norms and has nothing to lose

Can we say Carnage? I'm still confused as to the whole MCU relationship with those movies but he at least seems to fit the bill.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Killmonger got it. Thanos went out like a lamp the first time round while Killmonger did it as a final fuck you.
Take that up with Cj, I didn't make the Round Table. If it was me, Balalaika, DIO, Sukuna, & Stinkmeaner would already be on there.
You're damn right, never seen such blatant disrespect like Stinkmeaner.