Which variant of Super Saiyan besides the original is your favorite?

• SSJ2

Votes: 150 40.1%
  • SSJ3

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • SSJ4

Votes: 73 19.5%
  • Super Saiyan God

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Super Saiyan Blue

Votes: 58 15.5%
  • Legendary Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Berserk

Votes: 14 3.7%

• Total voters

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I always see a big debate about all the various Super Saiyan forms introduced in this series, with 4 and Blue being the most controversial.

So which one introduced after the original is your favorite? Note for this I'm not counting Ultra Instinct as that can theoretically be used by anyone.

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
I hate 3 and 4 myself. The rest I'm pretty ambivalent about. Just wish we saw more of SSG.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I have a soft spot for SSJ4 but I like SSB.

Not sure if it's technically a form but Broly's semi-SSJ form is the best.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
SSJ2 is the best design, everything else looks like hot garbage ESPECIALLY SSJ3.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the concept of God Super Saiyan that basically was meant to be so readically different on another level, that Goku literally looked Weaker in that form physically.

I'll always have a soft spot for SSJ3's caveman brow.

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
SS1 is the only good one.

I felt that "Super Super Saiyan" (SS2) was the point when the series jumped the shark for me personally.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
SSJ2. The changes aren't big compared to SSJ3 and SSJ4, but they are still there. The electric discharges in the aura also look awesome.

Gwarm

Nov 13, 2017
Nothing was more hype than Gohan going SSJ2 and saving everyone from the Cell Jrs, so that form wins for me.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I dont like the no eyebrows I just love the long as hair. SS3 is the best looking one too me.

Sad that only Goku and Goten get it

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I have quite a soft spot for God.

Was very happy to see it make a comeback in the Broly movie, and for Vegeta to use it.

I admit to loving SSJ3 and SSJ4 almost as much though.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Super Saiyan Blue, mostly because it retains the SSJ1 style and also has a dope transformation sequence

1.gif

SSJ1 > SSB > SSJ2 > SSG > LSS > SSJ3 > SSJ4

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
SSJ2 is like a streamlined upgrade of the original so I think that one is my favorite.

But I do like the slimmer physique of SSJBlue.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As much as I dont like the no eyebrows I just love the long as hair. SS3 is the best looking one too me.

Sad that only Goku and Goten get it
I've always had a soft spot for 3 and was glad it was added to Xenoverse 2.

I understand why it doesn't show up much in canon but hey that's what the video games are for.
957.jpg

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Super Saiyan Blue really grew on me over the course of Super.

Vegito and Gogeta look especially great in in.

brinstar

Oct 25, 2017
I like God and Blue a lot. I wish SSG got to stick around a bit more as the best form, its usage now is a bit awkward.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Ssj2. Makes sense as a continuation of ssj. Rest looks like a kid fanfiction.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It has to be SSJ2. Gohan in particular. SS1 has the best reveals, from Goku snapping. Trunks OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE. and of course Vegeta being a badass.

SSJ2 had this build up of everyone else fucking it up or not being able to achieve it properly. Then in the final hour, Gohan pops it perfectly. *chef's kiss*

Transformations are a dime a dozen, especially in DB, so the reveal, buildup and importance to the story are what matters the most to me. In terms of design, I like Blue a lot, mostly because of how sleek the new art is.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
It has to be SSJ2. Gohan in particular. SS1 has the best reveals, from Goku snapping. Trunks OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE. and of course Vegeta being a badass.

SSJ2 had this build up of everyone else fucking it up or not being able to achieve it properly. Then in the final hour, Gohan pops it perfectly. *chef's kiss*

Transformations are a dime a dozen, especially in DB, so the reveal, buildup and importance to the story are what matters the most to me. In terms of design, I like Blue a lot, mostly because of how sleek the new art is.
Kind of off topic but in hindsight I feel like Vegeta's first SSJ transformation ended up being the best, especially with the badass line he delivers right before it

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I hate that they went above the original form but Blue is inoffensive enough I guess.

Legendary Saiyan is fine as long as it's only for Broly.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
SS3 is really fun for characters with more non-standard appearances like Raditz and Nappa, but it looks awful on more normal characters like Goku or Vegeta. Gotenks manages to make it work because he's a gremlin in general.

Blue made me gasp when I first saw it and it's really endeared itself to me over the years, I love it.

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of off topic but in hindsight I feel like Vegeta's first SSJ transformation ended up being the best, especially with the badass line he delivers right before it

I have to agree, especially with how butthurt Vegeta was when Goku and some new kid already did it. Vegeta's also had the best coloration in both hair and eyes. So good.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love SSG. It felt like the next real progression from SS3. I think the red hair and red eyes and thinner frame works more than the other transformations. He actually kind of looks like a god.

I fucking hate SS3. The no eyebrow thing ruins it completely. I'm glad Super didn't use it much.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
All of them are junk except the original. I can kind of accept the SSJ that Trunks invents to fight Cell. He got really strong, but it slowed him down. An imperfect variation of the SSJ transformation.

Should be just going SSJ, variations like maijin/bulky SSJ, then fusion as the ultimate transformation.