SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I was looking up something or other and saw a screenshot of Sleeping Dogs and I immediately found myself wanting to boot the game up just to drive around Hong Kong again. Just seeing Wei Shen during a rain-soaked night with the neon lights of the city made me realize there's no other game out that scratches that itch.

pwj5lwB.jpg

What game does that for you? Where just seeing one of its dope screenshots makes you go "I want to play this again."

WildArms

Apr 30, 2022
Ooof... Sleeping Dogs is a banger, for sure.

Retro game: Earthbound

More modern game: Probably Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2

Upcoming game: Blue Protocol. This will be my game of all time.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Ooof... Sleeping Dogs is a banger, for sure.

Retro game: Earthbound

More modern game: Probably Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2

Upcoming game: Blue Protocol. This will be my game of all time.
I was just talking about this game literally yesterday with my wife and brother. I might have to start another playthrough and actually TRY to grind the Gutsy Bat and Sword of Kings this time

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hades. The loadout screen after a successful run in particular inspires me to jump in and try out a weapon/boon combo myself. It helps that the game is super pick up and play.

Classic 16 bit (J)RPGs screenshots in general immediately make me want to play something like Chrono Trigger or Romancing SaGa 2.

WildArms

Apr 30, 2022
I was just talking about this game literally yesterday with my wife and brother. I might have to start another playthrough and actually TRY to grind the Gutsy Bat and Sword of Kings this time

Can never get bored of that wholesome game! It's THE game to get me into RPG's!

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Dang, Sleeping Dogs looks good. So tempted to play it. Too bad a sequel will never happen. 😭

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
1080 Snowboarding

Mystical Ninja SNES

edit: Lords of Thunder, too. Doesn't even have to be a screenshot. music or even discussion on the game = gotta go play a few levels.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Arkham Knight; shame there's no way to play it with any enhancements on the current gen systems, as that's really the only thing prohibiting me from installing it to do another playthrough. I liked booting it up simply to drive around the open world in the Tumbler and 89 Batmobile.

Arkham_TumblerBatmobile.jpg

ad9473de35dd7a5dbffa462fdc45fca9.jpg

Rolento

Oct 25, 2017
Usually, and this is often, Rival Schools/Project Justice or REZ usually.

rival-schools-project-justice.gif

Last edited:

N7_Kovalski

Oct 28, 2017
I know you said screenshot but if I hear just 1 note of any Witcher 3 song (esp. Fields of Ard Skellig), I immediately want to play again.

Plume

Jul 6, 2020
The opening shot from Grim Fandango. Replayed it twice already this year and just by grabbing this screenshot for this post I want to do it again...

FKCqExKWUAw40XA.jpg

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
FTL: Faster Than Light

ss_708e385bd461625790763fb8ddad537d278ad15c.1920x1080.jpg

Relatively easy to just jump in and play a round of it

Iztok

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Super Mario 64
Quake 1 or 2
World of Warcraft

Man just listing these makes me wanna play them right now

One other that really did it recently, was Uncharted 4. Facebook reminded me of a screenshot I posted when I played it at launch, and it made me replay it a couple of weeks ago.

This is the screenshot
dMkx3ua.jpg

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
thinking about playin' Wind Waker this xmas.

zelda-wind-waker.jpg

this one might be my fave in the series behind BotW, but it's screenshots of the HD Wii U version that makes me want to replay it most. I never tried that version, so that's probably why

Arkham Knight; shame there's no way to play it with any enhancements on the current gen systems, as that's really the only thing prohibiting me from installing it to do another playthrough. I liked booting it up simply to drive around the open world in the Tumbler and 89 Batmobile.

Arkham_TumblerBatmobile.jpg

ad9473de35dd7a5dbffa462fdc45fca9.jpg

These games were unabashed Batman playsets and Knight was the best for just messing around in. I've been watching clips of people doing stealth/combat recently because it's just that good

Soon, we'll have the movie to expand the Gravity Rush experience 🥲

Re4 Inventory screenshots are like calming, peaceful rock gardens

Raboon

Oct 30, 2017
Show me a good screenshot of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'll boot up Red Dead Online almost immediately, lol.

LLCoolDrew

Oct 25, 2017
Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Every time I see the city of Glass I get a hankerin' to boot it up again.

kiXUlynh.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
fl

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Any mention of Death Stranding, really. Can be a screenshot, or just saying "Kojima"

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
I was looking up something or other and saw a screenshot of Sleeping Dogs and I immediately found myself wanting to boot the game up just to drive around Hong Kong again. Just seeing Wei Shen during a rain-soaked night with the neon lights of the city made me realize there's no other game out that scratches that itch.

pwj5lwB.jpg

What game does that for you? Where just seeing one of its dope screenshots makes you go "I want to play this again."
Absolutely. No game does "driving in the rain" better than Sleeping Dogs for me.

For me, it's gotta be Okami. Even aside from its art style that nobody has ever been able to match, it's just got such a distinct feel to it that I can immediately picture in my mind when I see a shot.

okami.jpg