Gummi97

Oct 25, 2017
Just by curiosity, i very do love Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 007 for the single and multiplayer, Especially Perfect Dark has a nice Coop. i know there's been rumors, or discussions about the recent news of Goldeneye Remastered, What part of the game that will 100% make you buy for?

for my part i would say the Multiplayer especially with the 60FPS it makes the games more enjoyable for me.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
As long as I can buy it, rather than it just being part of the NSO expansion pass.

And slightly modernised controls because the original controls were horrid.

Other than that I'm in!

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I hope it gets the "Nightdive" treatment. They seem to consistently nail it with their remasters

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Probably nothing. GoldenEye is a relic, but the controls are absolutely awful in a modern context and I don't think the core gameplay WORKS with real modern camera/aiming control.

PandemicOdin

Oct 31, 2020
Nothing since it'll never live up to the fun I had in my childhood. It's a really cool game and maybe for a night you get together with the boys and play but besides that Idk if I wanna go down that route since it won't age well. The rose coloured glasses I have for that game will just break

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Curiosity mostly. Goldeneye is something I missed out on as a kid tbh. Mostly played Perfect Dark funnily enough and liked it enough then but dropped the remaster hard when I finally got around to it last fall because it was too obtuse to go back to for more than an hour or two.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really sure anything will. I got the thing that leaked out a couple of years ago and that's good enough. If something gets released that's much more than that I don't think I have enough care to get it. It's a good game but I don't find myself longing to play it like other old games.

Who knows, I'm open to being wrong about all this.

OP
OP
Gummi97

Gummi97

Oct 25, 2017
Being a full remake with modern graphics.
I personally enjoyed the Remake 2010 on the Wii and PS3/360, But again as for the remastered is all about the license.

Probably nothing. GoldenEye is a relic, but the controls are absolutely awful in a modern context and I don't think the core gameplay WORKS with real modern camera/aiming control.

I find the 360 version control fun, sure it it seems to struggle with the full speed strafes i believe, but other than that in simple way, its a lot better than the original for n64 sure!

Sota4077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just by curiosity, i very do love Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 007 for the single and multiplayer, Especially Perfect Dark has a nice Coop. i know there's been rumors, or discussions about the recent news of Goldeneye Remastered, What part of the game that will 100% make you buy for?

for my part i would say the Multiplayer especially with the 60FPS it makes the games more enjoyable for me.

If they announce it and it is not just an HD remaster I will buy it instantly.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
literally just has to exist

i dont want a different game. but ill take modern control options and 60fps
otherwise its not goldeneye if they change the shit out of it

seen enough completely butchered rereleases to not be excited for that kind of stuff

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of gamepass, fully featured online multiplayer would make me buy it outright.

Jay_AD

Oct 28, 2017
Mouse + Keyboard support.

Basically like that hacky emulator mouse injection solution, just, you know, official and not-hacky. It's by far the best way to play that game. Apart from that I want the old game basically intact.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
As long as there's no stupid achievements, I'll almost certainly try to 100% it. I was too soft for 00 Agent back in the day.

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
Why are people asking for a new GoldenEye game when that already happened and it wasn't exactly a great experience? We already have a new James Bond game in development, it doesn't need to be GoldenEye, just give me the old game with modern gaming features.

Sota4077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why are people asking for a new GoldenEye game when that already happened and it wasn't exactly a great experience? We already have a new James Bond game in development, it doesn't need to be GoldenEye, just give me the old game with modern gaming features.

I hope they do something like Final Fantasy 7 where it is a recreation. The levels could be bigger. The AI could be better. Modern controls and UI. They do that and I am 100% on board.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Because we aren't talking about Rogue Agent or the Eurocom Call of Duty: Goldeneye games, we're talking about an enhanced port of the original N64 game available on modern platforms.

kurt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The wii remaster is like how it not should have been done. So that the gameplay (also animation on where theybare hit) is faitfull to the original one. Another important thing is the music.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if activision is involved, nothing

if activision isnt involved, pierce brosnans likeness

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Existing is the reason I'd buy it, trying to go back and play that game on a real N64 nowadays is pretty miserable.