Dec 2, 2021
I was rewatching the last couple seasons of Clone Wars to refresh myself before Ashoka and noticed (in the episode where Jar Jar Binks makes out with a bird lady) that Yoda's teeth are really fucked up. Look at this shit
QSg657.jpeg

What happened to the rest of his lower teeth? What's with those little mini bone/tooth bits sticking out of his gums? I thought maybe this is how it's always been in the series and I never noticed, but nope it's original trilogy accurate in the rest of the series
OIP.qs5JXO9vVCzZR33PR7dTlgHaEO

Further adding to the confusion is Grogu who has human esque teeth.
Star-Wars-The-Mandalorian-Galactic-Snackin-Grogu-Animatronic-Action-Figure-40-Sounds-and-Motions_2b7843db-8df6-4b60-96b7-0cf1d348942d.6790f19d86f96b883aea2f98424688b5.jpeg
While it conflicts with film Yoda, this is consistent with Battlefront Yoda's immaculate pearly whites. Look at these beautiful little choppers
OIP.lApE9ZUsiA4wfUy3ogoA9AHaJ4

The missing link and only remaining point of reference is of course Yaddle.
yaddle-yoda-baby.jpg

This only further adds to confusion. Her's seem to be a blend of all of the above. Now of course as we all know everything in Star Wars has been meticulously planned and deliberate in every single detail. The only conclusion I can draw is that Yodas are like sharks and constantly grow new teeth. This is however an inelegant answer made by a simple fool. Please help with this most important of lore questions Dave Filoni, you're my only hope Star Wars reference

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i assume that's how yoda folk's teeth look like. if you look carefully they're not particularly messed up, just placed differently

and yeah, in other media the teeth look different but not like there's a lore bible for that lol

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
It makes sense if you think about it for more than a minute. He's a million years old. He became self conscious and tried dentures. They didn't work for him because our guy still does flips so he got rid of them.

Close the thread.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Dudes got dentures and doesn't put them in some times just like me ol man.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Considering that Grogu tries to stuff whatever nonsense he can find into his face hole, maybe that's just a trait with Yoda's species.
Hence he broke all his teef