GurrenSwagann

Sep 20, 2018
There's loads of Spidey suits out there and while I was mostly happy with the suit selection in the first game, there's still room for even more which is something I'm really looking forward to seeing in the new games.

Given how there's a new version of the first one coming out, I'd imagine they would possibly include a bunch of new stuff with the game to make it more worthwhile, so potentially we could be getting even more with that + the sequel's selection.

Personally I'm hoping for the Superior Spider-Man suit, I think it's actually my favorite one design-wise. The Far From Home suit sort of scratches that itch but it's just not the same.

Also, less metallic suits please, really not a fan.
I should clarify that I'm referring to both Miles Morales AND the eventual sequel.

superior-spider-man-header.jpg

Last edited:

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Spiderman Miles Morales is a standalone game, I doubt it'll include Peter's suits.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Into the Spiderverse suit With the Jordans, shorts & jacket. This is a must.

and an option to wear that park jacket they showed in the trailer over any suit.

Oct 27, 2017
Spider-verse suit has got to be in it. Even if they literally only have one extra suit then its got to be that.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
I like Miles but I just don't like the color scheme of his Spidey suit. Gimme some suits with the classic Spider-Man color scheme and we're golden. Black and red gives me some "gamer aesthetic" / "gaming laptop" vibes.

Craiji

May 26, 2018
I would love At least all variations of black and red! Especially to get me that Superior suit!

As I drink my coffee reading the Superior Spider-Man Companion.

OP
OP
GurrenSwagann

GurrenSwagann

Sep 20, 2018
I should clarify that I'm referring to both Miles Morales AND the eventual sequel. Sorry for the confusion haha

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It is a tricky question because Miles has hardly had alternative versions or different costumes unlike Peter. Apart from spider-verse, of course.

I think his fantasy Champions outfit could be fun, I guess.
bcc10a51d98f88eaa29ed3a134526606.png

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Does Miles have any notable alternate costumes, apart from the Into the Spider-Verse one?

I wouldn't mind if they padded out the list with some hypothetical ones. Let the designers explore what Miles 2099 would look like, or The Bombastic Bag-Miles.

scar654

Oct 27, 2017
The ones I would like are already mentioned in this thread, so Captain Universe suit even if it doesn't make sense in the Videogame Universe.

MikePT

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe his first costume from the ultimate comics?

Miles%27_makeshift_costume.png

Besides the spiderverse ones, i don't think he had many costumes..

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
I hope they can get those AJ1s in the game. I love those shoes and that costume as a whole. I need the hooded and non hooded and then the gift shop spiderman costume he was wearing when training with peter in the woods.

I don't think Miles has that many variant suits yet.

Also, there has to be insomniac original designs. Even non story related ones. The advanced suit became iconic and is the posterboy of Spiderman Game universe. (There will be story related costumes I bet)

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is a tricky question because Miles has hardly had alternative versions or different costumes unlike Peter. Apart from spider-verse, of course.

I think his fantasy Champions outfit could be fun, I guess.
bcc10a51d98f88eaa29ed3a134526606.png
Does Miles have any notable alternate costumes, apart from the Into the Spider-Verse one?

I wouldn't mind if they padded out the list with some hypothetical ones. Let the designers explore what Miles 2099 would look like, or The Bombastic Bag-Miles.
50af00c5a336aa21f0eec21aea87ab43.jpg

Captain Universe.

OP
OP
GurrenSwagann

GurrenSwagann

Sep 20, 2018

Yeah I'd love for artists to get free reign to design their own suits for the game, would make it seem more unique and cool. The first one had the Ock Suit and Advanced suit, I'd love to see more

Oct 25, 2017
I think I rather they just make their own since miles don't have a lot. Dont really care to see him in any of peters stuff
(Aside from spiderverse of course which everybody agree is a must)

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Miles has had more than enough alt costumes in the comics thus far tbh. I'd be pretty dismayed if his WeirdWorld costume with the cloak didn't make it in.

d7f9bd8034f4040dae76279db4d29a4c.jpg

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
Insomniac has earned out trust. They will probably have almost everything we want and didn't know we want in there. What I do want that might not be in there is something spiderverse related. Like if it ends with the dimensions crashing and the other spider people showing up I'll pre-order whatever they are teasing as the next game.

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
You know thinking about it he actually hasn't had a lot of alternate outfits. From this thread it shows he has about 7 ish really odd. Spider-Gwen has a pretty wide range, but her's are more from alternative covers.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Need all three Spider-Verse suits. I've seen plenty of you suggesting the spray paint suit and the streetwear suit, but we also need the store bought suit to complete the trifecta.

spiderverse_ugf040.1106_lm_v1-h_2018.jpg

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
We got a comic accurate Spider-Man Noir in the last game. We need a Spider-Verse version next:

latest