Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
you know that big ass pot that witches be cooking with in the middle of they house?

what soup they got in there?

im hoping for tomato but i could go for a stew or chili as well

like chicken n dumplings maybe where the hotter it is the thicc'r it is?

thats why its always on the fire, gotta keep that soup thicc

witch-pot-vector-10613011.jpg

witches-cauldron-vector-cartoon-2B46F98.jpg

380-3805327_witches-cauldron-black-silhouette-witch-with-cauldron-silhouette.png

2XfMpy0.jpg

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
If there's any justice in the universe, French Onion Soup

Maybe a nice lobster or tomato bisque

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Eye of newt and toe of frog soup, duh. Do you know anything about witches?

Oct 27, 2017
They're boiling Era members who make too many bad threads. Not this thread of course, this is a good thread.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Elden Ring had some tasty foods too, like that guy who sold you that boiled prawn that just looked super delicious in his pot.

Video games have some good-looking, well-rendered foods sometimes, make you just go

glen-davis-lick-lips.gif
Big Boggart a real one

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
do you think the witches do their own woodchopping or do they gotta go get someone to bring them wood? if so i bet its like a community effort sort of stew going. stone soup sorta thing

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Perpetual Stew
A perpetual stew, also known as forever soup, hunter's pot[1][2] or hunter's stew, is a pot into which whatever one can find is placed and cooked. The pot is never or rarely emptied all the way, and ingredients and liquid are replenished as necessary.[1][3] The concept is often a common element in descriptions of medieval inns. Foods prepared in a perpetual stew have been described as being flavorful due to the manner in which the ingredients blend together,[4] in which the flavor may improve with age.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

My favorite: boiled everything.

I recall reading something about medieval cooking where it was common to boil the crap out of your meat/vegetables in several changes of water, presumably for fear of foodborne illness, but that would just strip many of the nutrients out of the food.

Last edited: