Oct 21, 2022
I used to have salted pumpkin seeds all the time especially for sports watching but it's gotten kind of boring and also it's not very healthy so I need new suggestions.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
imageService

Good handful of these and a Coke Zero is what I go for, have been really trying to cut back chips and any sweets during the evening.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
You probably don't want my help. I generally don't eat while watching TV, but if I did, it would be roasted pumpkin seeds.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Probably looking for more if a grazing snack? Maybe grapes, raisins and nuts? I do bursts of food and less grazing so I like cottage cheese, sandwiches, ice cream, reeses...ooh you could do those reeses minis. Those are "good" for grazing. Snyder's peanut butter pretzels are pretty good, but a little expensive I think? Sometimes I make some cheesey bread if we have a left over loaf of French bread.

My wife got these trays from the store. They had grapes, cheese, pineapples, and strawberries. I'd pair that with a few salty tostito's and call that a great snack.

You could also wrap a piece of Kraft cheese around a banana. Those are pretty great as well.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
Usually, it's toasted English muffins with mashed avocado + crushed garlic, or just with a little olive oil drizzled on and a light sprinkling of salt. Later at night I often have (defrosted) frozen berries with some Greek yoghurt.

Not as healthy, but I've had these a few times recently and they're amazing and I totally rate these above all other chips and fried/baked snacks. Lotus root chips.
iOr6d2p.png

GodlyTwins

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017
GUEST_f4c80ba6-6374-4312-999f-b9baef16c2d8

My wife introduced these to me and I can't stop lmaooo! I need these by my side every weekend binge

GamerJM

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Nothing. I watch most stuff in my room and my parents don't like me bringing snacks in here. At a theater it's popcorn and if I'm watching something in the living room it's ice cream every once in a great while.

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
Usually nothing, but if I get hungry, either a piece of cheese, a fruit or nuts. Sometimes all three if I really can't wait for the next meal.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
I try not to snack much at home but two things I've enjoyed lately:

Wholewheat Ryvita crackers with peanut butter, sweet pickles cut lengthways, and hot honey (sounds weird but it's crunchy/sweet/salty/sour/spicy, just amazing)

Bananas cut into rounds, coated in melted dark chocolate and chopped nuts then frozen.
Slightly healthier alternative to ice cream.

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Popcorn or preferably some kind of pretzel if I can help it. I also usually just take a whole meal with my movies at home since I'll try to plan around them.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I just chug water if I crave anything. If it's hot I might have a popsicle/ice cream.

DeciderVT

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Black, unsweetened coffee or plain mineral water. I only eat at mealtimes now, which is one of the reasons why I've lost 20% of my body weight since April.