Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Destiny has some of the coolest looking guns around. What are some of your favorites?

Some of mine:

wAA3xmm.jpg

thorn-exotic-reveiw-patch.png

Destiny_2_Screenshot_2018.07.20___23.54.12.31.png

One of my favorites from Destiny 2 is the wish ender bow with the charge indicator being a sword that the knight is holding on the bow.

1*V0VVLnI-lW6KqK3MBazOqw.png

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
These edgelord skins in the OP are pretty ugly. I like the vanilla Sunshot, though.

latest

Also a big fan of the Stranger's Rifle.

latest

taro

Oct 25, 2017
The Last Word is my favorite firearm in any FPS. I bought the annual pass but was not fond of the grind so I put the game down. I'll be back once TLW returns.

Edit: More about looks? TLW looked cool but I'll go with any Trace Rifle as they are cool looking weapons.

Last edited:

Benz On Dubz

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
tractor-cannon-destiny-2.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Tractor Cannon. The plain one is plain white but has little flames on each of the two tubes at the top.

It emits these swirly purple particles when fired and sends enemies flying. It's great fun!

LooneyLMD

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island, NY
I don't know if it's because of how the gun also felt, but I remember really liking the Monte Carlo from Destiny 1.

latest

As for Destiny 2, I feel almost everything looks good with the Calus's Selected shader. But I really like the Gambit weapons.

Like:
96p8m8t0hct11.png

Looks so cool, imo.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
LOVE all the Ikelos weapons (and armor) but I'll narrow it down to the good old Sleeper Simulant. Hits like a truck and totally looks like it does too.

cL7ULdv.jpg

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
This gorgeous puppy:

ROI_Hawkmoon.png

Shoutout definitely goes to Sleeper Simulant, though. The warmind aesthetic was pretty nice.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
For whatever reason I've grown quite fond of the Garden Progeny scout rifle. I mean, it's basically just a scout rifle with some shit sprinkled all over it, but the pulsating liquid never quite gets old and it feels cobbled together in a good way.

YYgs8eI.png

Apr 25, 2018
Rockwall, Texas
Mida Y1 D1. No TTK ornaments, no D2 redesign. No D2 ornaments. Just the original baby. My all time favorite gun in the game and I still use it daily to this day. Still the original skin is the best:

maxresdefault.jpg

Tllaloc:

Tlaloc.png

Touch of Malice:

Touch_of_Malice_1.png

Because I main a Titan and love being punished because of it I also love the look of Immobius:

latest

and Fabian Strategy

latest

Both were incredibly niche all things considered but I loved their looks. Very Titan-like. Utilitarian and no non-sense but effective.

There's a few others already mentioned here I won't repeat but I wanted to finish with another 2 favs:

Boolean Gemini:

destiny-gun-screenshot-2015-10-18-15-54-10.png

I don't know exactly why I like it so much but it's just such a cool looking weapon. It wasn't very effective in PVP against other scouts and pusles but it was one of my favorite to look at. The other fav was:

Murmur:

latest

I really enjoyed the sleek living machine look of the Hive stuff, Nechrocasm included. Plus this had the most satisfying sound of any weapon when it was fired and scored a kill. I really want it back in D2 but know it's probably a certainty we won't ever see it again.

HopedWall

Oct 28, 2017
Destiny 1:
Suros Regime (also in D2)
800px-ROI_SUROS_Regime_White.jpg

Hawkmoon w/ Moonglow ornament (the feathers start burning when LotC procs)
latest

Monte Carlo w/ Superspy ornament

Also the elusive Gjallarhorn

Destiny 2:
Sunshot w/ Red Dwarf ornament
800px-Destiny2-SunshotExoticHandCannon-RedDwarf-Ornament.jpg

Graviton Lance
800px-Destiny2-GravitonLance-PulseRifle-NoOverlay.jpg

Ace of spades (especially w/ Memento Mori active)
latest

Malfeasance w/ Aim to Misbehave ornament
lwbzv904wtm11.png

Last edited:

DomsPlaying

Oct 25, 2017
NJ & NYC
Definitely some of the most amazing, unique weapon design in all of gaming. My Top 3 are:

Touch of Malice

ROI_Touch_of_Malice.png

Vex Mythoclast

ROI_Vex_Mythoclast.png

One Thousand Voices

1000voices-1537476965843.jpg

iFirez

OT Speedrunner
Oct 25, 2017
England
These are my favourites from Destiny 1. I still remember when Thorn was going to be found in Charlamane's Vault on Mars back in the early early days of development. Bad JuJu was my go to gun for years in D1.
All of Bad Juju's iterations are peak sexy.

500px-Hoodoom1.jpg

jpg

In D2 I really love a bunch of the legendary weapons as well as exotics. Especially some of the way the BA guns look and a lot of the new models they added in Forsaken are super nice too.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
3843477312.jpg

I love the look of the black armory weapons but blast furnace may be my favorite.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh most definitely One Thousand Voices and Whisper of the worm

I love the idea that the reason there is no trigger on One Thousand Voice is because you are essentially making a wish to Riven to destroy those who lie in front