Votes: 61 6.6%
  • PS + PC

Votes: 381 41.1%
  • PC + Xbox + PS

Votes: 159 17.2%

• Total voters

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I know this has probably been done to death previously, but still very curious. Granted many of us have PCs but don't use them for gaming. I wouldn't count that. I didn't include SWITCH to not have a million combinations. You can list it though.

Me:
Xbox 90 percent (thanks to Game Pass)
PS4 5 percent (a few exclusives need to finish)
PC 5 percent (work on PC all day, not as motivated to be on unless co-op with a friend).

Last edited:

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
PC almost exclusively. PS4 for exclusives. GOW, Spiderman and Horizons.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
PC and Switch. It used to be PC, PS4 and Switch but my PS4 was redundant so I sold it.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 as main console, an old PC that I mostly just use to play games that aren't on consoles (stuff like Magic Arena), and an Xbox One S I bought 2 years ago mainly for BC that I have probably used for a combined total of 10 hours in that 2 year period that I deeply regret buying

I had 2 switches, but I sold the Lite last week because the whole reason I bought it was for commutes that haven't happened since March....

Oct 29, 2017
PC/Switch.

Had a PS4 for a while, but I didn't get enough out of it to keep it. The Switch complements my gaming rig FAR better, software wise.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Lately I've really struggled to use my Xbox One X if the game is on PC, too.... and most everything on Xbox is.

So PC for FPS and multiplats.

Switch and PS for their exclusives.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Have a PS4 Pro and just recently bought a gaming laptop (HP Omen 15). I know I could have gotten a killer desktop for the price of the laptop, but I need portability.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
I love how Switch isn't even an option, because it's kind of in a league of its own.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
99% of the time PC. I have two set up, one streams shows and now and then games with 2 monitors, one a 32" TV (weaker but not too weak) and a new one with a 144mhz monitor. 1% of the time Switch, a decent combo.

I have a PS4 too and want to get into the FF7 remake and Person 5 but I can't be bothered to switch it on.

Fiddler

Oct 27, 2017
PC for strategy games and RPG´s that suck on console. PS for Sony exclusives, Couch Coop, Action-Adventures. Doing this since the Ps3 era and i don´t miss a thing. Ok i would like to play Zelda but i´m not going to get a console for one game.

Yippiekai

The Fallen
May 28, 2018
Toulouse, France
PC>PS>Switch. The only way to play every exclusives and third party games.
Playing multiplatforms games on PC mostly, keeping the consoles for their exclusives.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I have a gaming PC and PS4 Pro (which I rarely use) so I put only PC.

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
PS+Switch

I normally own all major systems but after my 360 RROD and bungled launch I boycotted Xbox this generation.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Tend to get all because hardware holds its value well (except PC), and then you get the flexibility of software prices. Like Sekiro was easily found on discount on Xbox well before PC and PS4

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I have a Playstation, a Switch, a PC and my Smartphone. Also still have a 3DS and PSP which i still use. On my Smartphone i mostly play my PC games through Geforce Now, and xCloud for my Game Pass games. I also have bought premium games. Right now i have both Baldur's Gate's installed and through Open MW i can play Morrowind on my Smartphone. I always used my Phone to play games just in the past i mostly played gacha games on it. Nowadays it's mostly console games. My PC has been acting up lately so i use GFNow for my PC needs though the selection is pretty limited. Oh i'm also an avid user of Playstation Remote Play. What i'm using the most is probably my Switch followed by my Playstation and Smartphone. Overall i would say that i use all my devices pretty frequently.

Good4Squat

Nov 2, 2017
PC, Xbox, PS4 and switch. I use all of them for different things. PC for most multiplatform because of the cheaper price and performance. PS4 because of the exclusives, switch for indies and nintendo games and xbox for backcompat mostly.

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 Pro
Switch
PC (i7 6700K, 5700 XT)

I feel like I play Switch more than anything these days, followed by the PS4, then PC.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
You would have been much better off with a multi-selection poll. My list isn't on your list.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't buy a Wii U and I was just PS4 until the Switch came out.

But the Switch dominates gaming in our house now (we have 2 of them). I would honestly rather play games on the Switch due to the insane convenience. Still have a PS4 but it does not get played a lot. It is going to go in the attic pretty soon.

I am going to try and get a PS5 at launch but that is looking pretty grim.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
If I had to estimate, I'd say I spend about 80% of my gaming time playing on PC, 15% on PS4, and 5% on Switch

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
PC only pretty much.
bought PS4 when Bloodborne came out.
also played uncharted, ratchet and clank, death stranding and tlou2

TheGrue

Oct 25, 2017
Switch + PS + PC. This will carry on through the next generation as well as I will build a new PC at the beginning of next year and am getting a PS5 at launch.