Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
I literally can't watch a movie in which Chad Tatum acts. Puts me in a bad mood. I do not know why.
34947631635447c28c42a07b6d9ce189.jpg

or with this guy
kevin-james.jpg

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, I like both of them. Kevin James is cozy-tier.

I legimitely can't think of any actor or actress I dislike enough to completely turn something off.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're missing out on the Jump Street movies. They're funny as hell and Tatum is funny in them.

But to answer your question - none. It's silly to feel that way about any actor.
I do hate Jared Leto put ill still watch a movie with him in if the movie is good.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
None, really. I've been taken aback too many times by performances by actors I never liked in the past so I can't really close my mind to anyone. Acting is so dependent on a lot of things, the movie you're in, how good the direction is.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
This guy. I hate this fucking guy for some reason. He seems to show up in shows I otherwise enjoy.

hDVHtZw.jpg

Deleted member 18407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kevin Spacey makes me incredibly uncomfortable when he's on the screen. He's been in some good movies but I just can't watch them anymore.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
None. I never get this sort of thing. Any actor is diminished or enhanced by the work behind the camera. Even someone like Adam Sandler can be a god-tier actor in the right circumstances.

Fucking Harry. A bonafide racist!
0*8Q6fh0uUfuwvCp9K.jpg

Oh wow, I just rewatched this episode. Kudos to Rich Sommer(sp?) for being able to transform from one of the more approachable, empathetic Mad Men to a vapid, greedy, creepy asshole.

Oct 27, 2017
Jared Leto is almost this for me.

I won't avoid a movie purely on the basis that he's in it, but the second he's on screen I'm immediately taken out and the immersion is gone.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Unless they committed a crime. None tbh. I avoid stuff based off writing directing teams.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The Rock usually, but that might just be because he's in shit films. Thought he was good in Moana though

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Dont know if this counts but I recently tried to watch the Shot Caller and seeing Jamie Lanister cosplay as a imprisoned gangster made me nope out. The opening scene is of him writing a letter to his son while in prison and his voice really just seems like he transplanted it over from thrones. It just takes you out not because of type cast but because he just does not sound like what he looks.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is a subset of YA movies starring Michael Cera that while not makes me stop watching, it does break the immersion.
I'm left thinking "another actor could have been cast and this would have been better."
I think it now happens to me with Noah Centineo. Sorry to those actors :(

An actor I'd probably avoid their projects is Jared Leto.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't dislike any actor so much I wouldn't watch a movie with them.. It's more the opposite, I'll watch certain movies because of a specific actor.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Can't think of anyone that would actually make me stop but Miles Teller's face annoys me. I'm not big on The Rock either, none of his supposed charisma comes off as natural to me.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Will Ferrell will make me second guess a movie........i feel anytime he is in something the plot has to stop so he can try to be funny and fail.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe not stop watching but when Mark Wahlberg shows up I get... displeased.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Adrien Brody. I just can't stand his face.

Oh and Jared Harris, I hate how his lips moves when he talks (yes really).

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler.

2 bottom of the barrel comedians who play the same character in every single movie they star in. Yelling and acting like a shithead all the time doesn't make you funny