Your current relationship status?

• Single

Votes: 511 34.4%
  • Situationship (not exactly single yet not exactly completely in a reationship... its complicated)

Votes: 45 3.0%
  • Dating someone specifically like "seeing" someone

Votes: 231 15.5%
  • Engaged/married

Votes: 700 47.1%

• Total voters

Vaenyr

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 16, 2019
We've been together for almost 7 years and will get married at some point in the future, though I have to get the German citizenship to make some of the paperwork easier. So, we aren't officially engaged, but it's essentially the same thing.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Been with my wife for 19 years, married for 10 of those.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
Single for six years now. Slowly getting to the point where I might finally be ready for a relationship/dating. Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
37 never had a relationship. Never really had any mutual attraction going on. Now I'm old and fucked in the off chance that I do, due to having almost no experience and being set in my ways. Not happy about it.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Why are engaged and married lumped together? lol

Also, whre's the options for the folks not married, but have kids and cohabitate as though they were, indeed, married? This has actually become an increasingly common thing among my peers, lately.

Anyway

Married for 15 years. Have a 5yo (who will be 6 in Sept... oye time is flying).

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
I've been with my partner for over five years, we bought a house, have a beautiful 9 month old daughter.

Why isn't that an option? We both feel very 'whatever' about marriage and the only thing that would change if we got married is that we'd take eachothers last names (at least officially), that's it. Feels like such an inconsequential event, tbh.

Are there legal benefits to marriage where you're from? If your partner becomes incapacitated in a hospital, for instance, you have no say in what happens to them unless you're married. (In the US.) Then there's tax benefits when filing jointly, employee benefits...

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
Single, after a decade+ of back-to-back relationships. I didn't realize that if you hit 30 while single (as a man) it gets much much harder to connect with anyone. Everyone else in my age group that I would be interested in is long-married at this point.

Oh well, time to learn to love me or some such platitude.

Gambit61

Oct 26, 2017
Single, after a decade+ of back-to-back relationships. I didn't realize that if you hit 30 while single (as a man) it gets much much harder to connect with anyone. Everyone else in my age group that I would be interested in is long-married at this point.

Oh well, time to learn to love me or some such platitude.

Yeah, I'm 33M and double Demi so my chances of meeting someone are even more slim. Also funny that I often notice it's the married/taken women that are checking me out. lol

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm 33M and double Demi so my chances of meeting someone are even more slim. Also funny that I often notice it's the married/taken women that are checking me out. lol

The most romantic encounters I've had since I was 30+ were from married women. They never leave their husbands, but they like to emotionally cheat. 🤷‍♂️

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
[Hidden content]

I get your reluctance to break things off given the circumstances you mentioned. But feeling lonely when you're in the same room as him is a maaaajor sign it isn't right the way things are now. On top of that he has the effect of spending less time with your friends on discord? And you prefer it when he's not home?

That really doesn't sound like a relationship I'd want to be in personally.

Blue_Toad507

May 25, 2021
Single. I get around, but have no interest in commitment. I'm a selfish fuck who values his own space and time too much.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
10 months into a serious relationship. my partner has talked candidly lately about wanting us to get engaged + married in the next year or so.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Single. For a long, long time. 47 in a couple months. Not sure there is someone out there for me at this stage of my life.