Your current relationship status?

• Single

Votes: 511 34.4%
  • Situationship (not exactly single yet not exactly completely in a reationship... its complicated)

Votes: 45 3.0%
  • Dating someone specifically like "seeing" someone

Votes: 231 15.5%
  • Engaged/married

Votes: 700 47.1%

• Total voters

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
With my girlfriend for 3.5 years now, after being single for the majority of my life (42).
Things are rocky though, I've been going through a major depressive episode the past 8 months and she is struggling to cope with it now, so terrified of losing her.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
"Situationship" certainly describes me right now. I have been sorta seeing a guy but he's too busy with work to really commit to anything. At best we meet like every 3 weeks or so.

When July rolls around and he's (hopefully) a lot more free we can actually be properly dating without this time crunch looming over his head.

It's been like this for 8 months or so. He's lucky I'm so fucking patient I swear 😤

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Weirdly enough at work yesterday I got asked in order: if I was married, if I was dating, and if I was in a situationship.

I've got something that kinda sorta resembles a situationship but for all intents and purposes let's say I'm single.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Poly so I don't have a good option on the poll. Anyway, married (7 years) and 3 other committed long term partners (3 years, 2 years, and 1 year).

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
I'm very lucky to have met and married the perfect woman. She puts up with my bullshit, and has supported me through everything. I won the lottery basically.

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
18 years in a relation ship, married for 6 years in June and have been parents for three years.
So, status is married with kids.

r_rose

Mar 1, 2022
Single, but I'm also not really pursuing a relationship. If one were to pop into my life I'd be okay with it, but I'm suuuuuper busy with other things right now.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Single and just got on the apps again. Challenging as a single dad who has had fully custody for a while because of X being in and out of rehab. But gotta try at least

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I'm still surprised at how many answered "Married". I'm 32 and can't even imagine being married already.
I dated for a couple of months for the first time last year and just recently sort of got out of a situationship of several months.

This stuff just probably isn't for me and I'm okay with that.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Is dating the same as being in a long time relationship? I wouldn't say I'm "seeing" or dating someone but it's not as far as engaged. I'm just in a relationship.

Abdiel

Oct 28, 2017
My wife and I got married in January on 2020, right before lockdowns started happening. I'm very blessed to have an awesome partner who shares so many interests and we can co-exist so comfortably since we had to get used to that right away. We were both working from home.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
murried for 11 years this year and have 2 kids now. together since 2003.

pretty smooth sailing between us overall thankfully. i got enough logistical issues to deal with already lol.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Single. If there are any cute Era ladies in Canada or Europe, date me so I have a reason to leave the US, thx

robox

Nov 10, 2017
single and agnostic
not willing to put in the work and deal with the hassles of dating customs and rituals to get to steady relationship

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Married for almost 12 years now. Time just zoomed by, looking back!

Caeda

Oct 25, 2017
Danbury, CT
Single and still dealing with the trauma of a long relationship that ended in 2022. Every day's a struggle still. I want my christmas ornaments back but I can't message him or else I end up in a depressive spiral where I crave self harm.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Interesting poll results; not really surprised at the number of married folks given the age skew here, but I figured there'd be more folks just "in a relationship."

Anyway, yeah, I'm in a long-term relationship (just had our 8-year anniversary recently). Neither of us are really especially interested in marriage, though it's not out of the question in the long run.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Moved in with my girlfriend of 8 and a half years about 6 months ago. Nothing further planned as of yet due to still being in the stage of "how the fuck does living work".

Is dating the same as being in a long time relationship? I wouldn't say I'm "seeing" or dating someone but it's not as far as engaged. I'm just in a relationship.
Same boat, no thoughts of marriage yet, just in a relationship.

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
Been single since 2019 after a brutal breakup

Tried the dating app scene over that time with no success. Deleted them about 2 years ago and it's done wonders for my mental health and confidence

Recently I've been reconnecting with an old friend that I had a crush on. Been working up the courage to ask her out since January. Wish me luck!

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Been with my partner for almost twelve years now.

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
Single. I am searching for my future wife lol.

Got broke up with my ex last year. It was nearly 6 years long relationship.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Single now after my divorce finalized in February.

Don't anticipate anyone will date me again. I made a couple of app profiles and it was a solid month of sending likes and had maybe two-three people bother to view my profile. It was one of the more disheartening things I could have done.

So I think I'm just done.

Bunkem

Prophet of Truth
Aug 25, 2021
Married for almost 6 years, will have been together 15 years this coming Monday :)

Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
9 years together and our son was born last year. Planning on getting married but we're scraping house deposit together first.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Single but putting myself out there lately so maybe not for long idk! It's hard but I am proud of myself.