Your current relationship status?

• Single

Votes: 511 34.4%
  • Situationship (not exactly single yet not exactly completely in a reationship... its complicated)

Votes: 45 3.0%
  • Dating someone specifically like "seeing" someone

Votes: 231 15.5%
  • Engaged/married

Votes: 700 47.1%

• Total voters

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Hey, what's up? I went to a wedding a few days ago and you know what? I LOVE weddings. There's just something about weddings that make me smile and so happy. People and loved ones coming together to celebrate the union of two people is beautiful. My cousin was getting married and I'm so happy for her. The guy she married is also a really good guy and I like him.

So what's your relationship status, Era? There's no shaming. There's nothing wrong with being single or being in a relationship. Nothing wrong with being in something that's complicated either as long as it's not harmful and toxic.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Relationship for 6 years in July. Situationship for like a year before. Planning to register our marriage next year and have a ceremony the year after.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
tz70u2i89z881.jpg

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
I'm not engaged or married or just dating. I met my girlfriend and we have stayed together for almost 3 months now living together.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
With my partner for almost a decade. Getting married in a few months though!

Mar 17, 2024
Have been single for most of my life. I'm just not a person who's invested in the idea of getting into a relationship. I like people, but I'm not a "people person". It is what it is.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
single, had a few things without compromise kind of recently but i don't currently have the energy for that or a relationship

TimotheusNL

Jun 9, 2023
I've been with my partner for over five years, we bought a house, have a beautiful 9 month old daughter.

Why isn't that an option? We both feel very 'whatever' about marriage and the only thing that would change if we got married is that we'd take eachothers last names (at least officially), that's it. Feels like such an inconsequential event, tbh.

Laephis

Jun 25, 2021
Any reason why engaged and married are lumped together? They are completely different statuses.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Married for about twelve years and been together for nearly twenty. She's amazing and I'm lucky to be with her.

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Single. I'm okay with it but I would like a life partner someday, romantic or otherwise.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Engaged. We get married on May 25th, and it's coming up fast! I'm super looking forward to it, but it feels like there's still a ton to prep.

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Kinda working towards something, might be in a relationship at the end of the year if anything. Mainly because there's issues at my current living that I can't jump into anything

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Probably forevermore single. I became a widower almost 5 years ago and just don't care about relationships anymore 🤷 Kind of keep saying maybe some day it'll interest me again but it hasn't happened yet.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Current Status: Can comfortably fart in front of each other so you could say it's pretty serious .

GamerJM

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Girlfriend (who is married to someone else) + long distance not super serious partner with no nesting/primary and actively dating to find someone who is.

Paroni

Dec 17, 2020
Lifetime of being single so far. To be honest it does bother and depress me to various degrees depending on the day and mood, but I keep hitting various mental barriers in doing something about it. Last time I tried dating (around a decade ago, time sure flies) I could never figure out how to progress further from just talking and it fizzled out every time. It kinda sucks being quite a hermit and content with my own company otherwise but still yearning companionship and having a feeling of missing out, despite not being sure if that even is for me.

Jan 1, 2024
Midgar
Married to childhood sweetheart. Known each other since we were born, been on and off and its complicated for 10 years, then solidly together for 2 years, now been married for 2 years, with 3 month old baby.

Only dated her and 3 other women in my life, haven't had to mess about in the minefield of the modern dating scene at all luckily. As an introvert, geek, it's quite a blessing really how my personal life has turned out.

Jun 10, 2018
Been dating for three years, with plans to get engaged/married within the next 2-3 years.

Both of us are caught in a transitional phase of our lives, so we both agreed to put our long-term plans on hold until we get settled in our individual lives.