Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
wario64 twitted this yesterday and saw a lot of people getting $30 off order. its happening again today via Doordash! only 3-4PM PST today! hurry run lmao

www.yahoo.com

Your guide to getting $30 off your Wendy’s order

Wendy’s Doordash promo: Wendy’s Biggie deal. Doordash Wendy’s promo code Biggie Bag. Wendy’s Biggie deal. What is a Biggie Bag Wendy’s?

the hamburger fast food chain said in a press release, "To properly tip-off the biggie-st weekend in basketball, Wendy's and DoorDash are calling 'Biggie' Power Hours from 6:00 – 7:00 PM EDT (3:00 – 4:00 PM PDT/5:00 - 6:00 PM CDT) on both Thursday, March 30 and Friday, March 31."

So customers in Utah will have between the hours of 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. MDT to order their Wendy's.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
So if you hit $30 it's free? Can't even think of what to get from Wendy's that would ring up to that.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I did this yesterday to preorder lunch for my folks for today. The prices are higher on the app. If you do this, tip your drivers well. I tipped $12 on mine.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Just an advance warning, did this yesterday and it took a full 90 minutes for the driver to get me my food, due to the rush of orders. Expect today to be MUCH worse.

Tip well. Be patient.

OP
OP
Blake the drunk
Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
Bruh, y'all getting free food and still tipping like $3?

I hope whoever took this picture has to wait a while lmao. They very well might if drivers are declining to take the order.

Three bucks for all that shit and drinks. How about no lol.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Interested to see if people who used it yesterday are able to use it again today.

Bruh, y'all getting free food and still tipping like $3?
The problem with the way discounts work on Doordash is they contribute to the tip percentage, so if somebody's just not really paying attention, if the order is essentially free, the default tip seems basically random.

GambitPool

Nov 27, 2020
I'm starving and need food now! I can't wait another 65 minutes plus however long it takes to actually get my food 😩.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm. I ordered 40 nuggets yesterday along with the biggie and potato. Paid like $8 total.

Edit: Wendy was bombarded yesterday. Expect to get your order like an hour later.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Got this yesterday, amazing deal. Im assuming its 1 per account. Im going to make a new one and try again today

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
just in time for my Saturday morning squirts

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
the base pay for most of these delivery services is $3 for the driver, so if you're tipping $3, it better be under 2 miles total or it prob aint happening lol

also keep in mind, even some of the fastest delivieries still take like 20-30 minutes time for the delivery person, even if the restaurant is close. So tip a minimum of $5 if you want your food delivered reliably from a fast food place. trust.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My Wendy's is extraordinarily shitty even on a good day, so I can't imagine how long it'd take for me to get my food lol

But I'll give it a try I guess

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
the base pay for most of these delivery services is $3 for the driver, so if you're tipping $3, it better be under 2 miles total or it prob aint happening lol

also keep in mind, even some of the fastest delivieries still take like 20-30 minutes time for the delivery person, even if the restaurant is close. So tip a minimum of $5 if you want your food delivered reliably from a fast food place. trust.
I was gonna say, is $5 a good tip? Lol

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I did this yesterday by the way. Got $30 of Wendy's delivered in 15 minutes for like $5.90 after tip and tax.

Worked like a charm.

ABK281

Banned
Apr 5, 2018
Can it be any sized biggie bag?

And am I crazy or is this bag under normal circumstances a terrible deal? At best it seems like you're paying what you would normally pay if you bought everything separately, but I'm actually pretty certain this costs more than what these items would usually be lol.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020

And am I crazy or is this bag under normal circumstances a terrible deal? At best it seems like you're paying what you would normally pay if you bought everything separately, but I'm actually pretty certain this costs more than what these items would usually be lol.
It's not a bad deal for the convenience.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Of course the promotion is only operating during the exact hours in which we are under a massive thunderstorm and tornado watch in my area.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
0 for the delivery lol. Gonna tip the driver 6-7. Usually never order delivery because I hate tipping on top of delivery.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

I mean you are usually upmarked for these apps compared to prices at the actual store.

I went with a bacon cheeseburger biggie large size
Then also some double baconators since I am on keto. Buns free lol. Eating good for a couple of meals.