Oct 25, 2017
Just announced here that he's sending the goons to Chicago:
www.pscp.tv

ABC News @ABC

STARTING NOW: Pres. Trump delivers remarks on federal agents dealing with protesters.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
From what I've heard, he already STARTED sending his scumbag agents here. Lori isn't even trying to stop him either.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Neo Nazi Shitbag(trump), puppet Barr to expand anti-crime surge to several US cities

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/trump-barr-to-expand-anti-crime-surge-to-several-us-cities/ WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr are expected to announce Wednesday that federal agents will surge into several American cities including...

EDIT: also this wasn't just announced, it was first announced over the weekend and confirmed much earlier today.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Send those cowards to Englewood and Riverdale and report back on how it turns out for them.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
What's the legal situation if you use force to defend yourself from these not uniformed, not police?

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Chicago Tribune, the city's most read "centrist" broadsheet is 100% in favour of it.

President Donald Trump is sending federal law enforcement into the big cities run by Democratic mayors, where murder and gang shootings are out of control and where once vibrant downtown areas are on their way to becoming ghost towns.

And naturally, the Democratic mayors, backing Joe Biden, are on the defensive, upset that the president might win political advantage, even as the mayors feud with their own police departments, as the violence rises in their towns, as children are gunned down.

But these Democratic cities are also where left-wing billionaire George Soros has spent millions of dollars to help elect liberal social justice warriors as prosecutors. He remakes the justice system in urban America, flying under the radar.

The Soros-funded prosecutors, not the mayors, are the ones who help release the violent on little or no bond.

If Trump truly wants to help the cities, he might privately call the mayors and ask them about the prosecutors backed by Soros.

These prosecutors are among the few politicians in America who have delivered on their promises. They promised to empty their jails through the social justice warrior policy of "decarceration." They also help give repeat, violent criminals little or no bond when arrested.

Foxx put out a memo on June 30 reinforcing her wokeness, informing Chicago's City Hall and police that she will not prosecute "peaceful protesters."

In the hours after the Floyd protests here, many were arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and curfew violations. These are tools used by mayors to compel order in cities.

But Foxx doesn't see it that way. She sides with the woke.

Other Soros-backed prosecutors in other cities play a similar game.

They won't anger their base when they release violent offenders back into poor neighborhoods to commit other violent acts on poor people. This is what they want, what Soros paid for.

Meanwhile, the angry white woke world, with their Black Lives Matter allies, continue to attack public monuments to Western culture. And police.

I suppose this is the place where I'm supposed to adopt Newspeak and characterize the mayhem as "mostly peaceful protests." But no.

If you're a Democrat, you might worry that Trump will score political points by sending federal agents to the violent cities.

If you're a Republican, or an independent with a new police scanner app on your cellphone, waiting for your firearm owners permit in the mail, you might say it's about time.

www.chicagotribune.com

Column: Something grows in the big cities run by Democrats: An overwhelming sense of lawlessness

President Donald Trump is sending federal law enforcement into the big cities run by Democratic mayors, where murder and gang shootings are out of control and where once vibrant downtown areas are …

That's not some guest columnist being brought in for rage clicks but a member of the Tribune's editorial board whose columns typically appear on Page 2.

You have anti-Semitic rants indistinguishable from those of the 1930s appearing in your mainstream news as if it's normal. The same anti-Semitism that inspired mass shootings.

www.vox.com

The centuries-old history of Jewish “puppet master” conspiracy theories

The alleged Pittsburgh synagogue shooter thought George Soros was controlling the world economy. Here’s the anti-Semitic history of that far-right narrative.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Being killed on the spot is not out of the question at all, so you might not have a legal situation.

I'm not expecting it to happen, but I am very curious about the ramifications if it did. They're not uniformed, not police, arguably have no jurisdiction, and don't announce themselves as law enforcement. Shouldn't a citizen have the right to defend themselves from being kidnapped?

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I feel that federal occupation of American cities by unregulated mystery agents under the control of the president should be a bigger news story.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I would really like to see Biden vow to bring charges against every single thug who is participating in this. They're all traitors.

I know this won't happen. But it should.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
What is the government's justification for what is more or less military action on US soil, against its own citizens, besides the vagaries of "restoring public safety"? What are the incidents being cited?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Yea this is weird the mayor has the power to deny federal troops. Something is fishy here

What is the government's justification for what is more or less military action on US soil, against its own citizens, besides the vagaries of "restoring public safety"? What are the incidents being cited?

Not the way the Feds are doing it. Getting them into the cities to assist in the protection of Federal property is perfectly legal. What they do once they are here is the shady part. Months of litigation will eventually sort out the Constitutional violations, but it won't matter by then.

It's carrying out the President's Exec order for the protection of Federal property. Something well within Federal jurisdiction. Lending assets between agencies is not only allowed, but encouraged to save money and training. I do FDA work and the last FDA Agent I dealt with was a Navy doctor in Navy whites on loan to the FDA.

Again the actions of these thugs will not pass the smell test, but getting them on the ground on the basis of protecting Fed property is.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Looking forward to crime going back down when it cools off and Trump asking why Biden was against the "surge" that worked this fall.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is absolutely disgusting, Trump is now having a widow being used as a political prop speaking at this press conference.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Any idea what's happening to these people who are getting kidnapped? Are they just never seen again?

I hope cities do something to defend themselves.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
The funny part about this is that after the events of the past few months nobody really trusts her anymore. She did a fine job at the beginning of COVID and then the protests started and she's been repeatedly kicking herself in the teeth ever since.
100% this. Just a few short months ago I thought she was doing a fantastic job, but she has repeatedly made the wrong calls in response to the CPD and paid the barest lip service to the protestors. I have next to zero faith she'd actually do anything to stop these federal agents if they do start patrolling Chicago.

She seems utterly frozen in place in being able to take meaningful action that would upset the CPD, and we all know Trump's Gestapo rolling in isn't going to be opposed by the CPD - hell if anything they'll be jealous of them.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Any idea what's happening to these people who are getting kidnapped? Are they just never seen again?

I hope cities do something to defend themselves.
They get released without charges, because if they were going to actually charge them, then those doing the arresting would have to identify themselves in the paperwork.