WandererJ

May 16, 2024
Hello there,

I've been lurking for a while, kinda eager to participate on a gaming discussion board with none of that CHUD bulshit. Also, English is not my first language, please mind that.

I'm from Brazil, and I've been gaming on PS and PC platforms for the last 5 generations. Kojima-Fan, Big Time. I game on my couch, laying around with my dogs: Tobias, the Dachshund and Tequila, a golden retriever.

Alena_03

Dec 27, 2021
Hey been a bit! Hoping to set up an "Essential Games (any genre)" thread! My name is Alena, my pronouns are she/her, Ive come out as transfem since I spoke here

ceyarma

May 24, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm Ceyarma. I'll mostly be a lurker like I was before but happy to be a member. Thanks for the swift verification!

caren103

May 24, 2024
Hi, I have registered after lurking for a long time because I need some help with a problem and I think a member from here could be helpful (is it possible for a new member to send a private message?). Thanks!

Psywing

May 29, 2024
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to interacting with the community and discussing games with everyone!

MrFlou

May 29, 2024
Hello, found this place randomly (Looking for stuff about DeadLock) and thought it could be interesting to join!

jreier13

Jun 8, 2024
Hi! Thanks for the approval to join! I stumbled on this site trying to find a song I cannot remember for the life of me. It was in the early 2000's and was sort of alternative with female lead in the band. It has the number 100 in the title, and I feel like it had something about a door. It had a sick beat—drum heavy. It was sorta emo. Ahhhh, it's driving me nuts that I can't remember!

Tufi

Jun 10, 2024
Germany
Hey ResetEra community, much love from Germany. Looking forward to have a great time here together, reading your thoughts, sharing mine and maybe even creating my own Threads at some point are stuff I'm excited about :)
Thanks for approving me!!! <3 I appreciate it a lot.

ManofSteele

Jun 10, 2024
Hello Everyone! i'm ManofSteele :) I'm a 28 year old man from Ottawa, ON, Canada who lives with his girlfriend and our cat Callum :) My interests include video games, comics, manga, anime, building Gundam models, collecting a variety of things like figures and cards, sports (I enjoying watching soccer, baseball, basketball, Formula 1), horror movies/games, and spending time watching reality shows with my girlfriend. As you can see I have a variety of interests and am open to chatting about any of them (they say that people with ADHD like myself "collect hobbies", I can't say that's inaccurate lol). Looking forward to getting the hang of things around here :)

hungryheart

Jun 10, 2024
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi everyone I finally decided to join after years and years of lurking (and suddenly remembering I *did* have a valid email after all!) I'm Dani, 32 yesr old non-binary trans woman(ish) from Scotland. Love videogames, movies, music, books, wrestling and probably a load of other stuff I'm forgetting about right now but looking forward to being around here and talking to everyone!

Badger2

Jun 18, 2024
Hi! I've been a lurker for maybe even more that 10 years. Don't know how much I'll end up posting, I might end up continuing to mostly just read. I think like many people I first came her for gaming news but I nowadays I probably spend more time in non-gaming side of the forum

ponylegs

Jun 23, 2024
Brazil
Hi everyone! Long time lurker who finally decided to sign up :) big fan of jrpgs, reading, watching movies and fresh steam deck OLED user!

miffy

Jul 1, 2024
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

Thank you for accepting my account. I love video games and grew up with a NES controller in my hand and have had a soft spot for Nintendo ever since.

I also like reading, arts and crafts and some (aesthetic) modding of consoles to make 'em cute and keep the old devices from ending up in a landfill.

Looking forward to reading gaming news and opinions to unwind from daily life.

Cheers!