Dec 30, 2020
I think I fought that in Punch-Out.

Punch-Out_ARC_Pizza_Pasta_banner.png

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I expected much worse, OP.

It's an unoriginal gimmick pizza but I'd still eat it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tortellini alfredo pizza is fucking awesome.

Whatever the fuck that is in the OP...not so much.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I had a slice like that in the past few weeks and it was great.

I wouldn't necessarily order it myself (it was at a free work lunch), but that's only cause any place with it would probably have more interesting options.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
Quarter Italian, it's not quality pizza but (If it was Vegan) I'd eat it when drunk as a junk food, carbs on carbs in the North of the UK is a staple. I've seen way worse stuff.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can't hate because I'm the kind of heathen that enjoys dipping garlic bread or whatever into pasta and using it like an edible spoon or giant tortilla chip.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I've had mac and cheese pizza and it was fuckin good, if anything this is less weird than that, it's still tomato sauce.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely loved ziti pizza as a kid. Couldn't do it these days cause it'll probably immediately knock me out but there aint nothing wrong with it

Sacrilicious

Oct 30, 2017
Eh, I wouldn't personally go for that, but the slice looks fine? It actually looks like a solid thin crust beneath that pasta.

Tortellini on pizza is quite good, I'd prefer that instead but I'd be willing to try this.

Morrowbie

Oct 28, 2017
Mmm. Reminds me of the lasagna pie (literally lasagne baked inside a pastry case) I had once in Edinburgh. Carb me up.