BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Just an FYI if anyone has been on the fence for one of these, Wal-Mart appears to be clearancing out the following cabinets for $50.

Street Fighter 2
Final Fight
Rampage
Pac-Man

Check Brickseek for inventory:

brickseek.com

Street Fighter 2 Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

Items are priced differently from store-to-store. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you.

brickseek.com

Rampage Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

Items are priced differently from store-to-store. Use BrickSeek's Inventory Checkers to search your item and see its current, real-time stock count and pricing at stores near you.

brickseek.com

Final Fight Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

brickseek.com

Pacman Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

So, why would you want one? Well, for one, they're smaller and therefore a lot easier to place. They're lightweight, so you can move then around easy. Then obviously, modding! I have three, modded my SF2, highly recommended.

Pics of mine:

ZZo3rR9.jpg

My modded SF2:
LAxF9V0.jpg

If you get one and need guidance, feel free to reach out!

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, 50 clams? That might be worth it, but I still don't want to have another "big and heavy" thing in case I move sometime soon.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
For $50, this goes into impulse buy territory........hmmm.........

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The only one listed here that I'd be down for is Street Fighter and it's out of stock. If only the MK, Mahvel or TMNT cabinets were on sale, I'd do some dirty, nasty things for those.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Damn it. Was hoping the TMNT or Marvel cabinets would be on clearance (not that I'd be able to get them before they sold out anyway).

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I remember wishing I'd have a game arcade in my house, now... there's no way. Consoles and computers, even phones are so easy to put the display on any screen if you want, and TVs are so huge and even adjustable on a flexible arm mount these days. You can even grab a tiny puck sized Roku or Raspberry Pi and get games for it.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
According to the site, there's a couple models that might be available in the next town over, but I'm not sure if I want to risk exposure to get this and besides I really don't have anywhere to put it.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
All sold out everywhere, just like they seem to be every time.

I already bought my kit to build a bartop, but I'd love to snag a SF2 even if it was the Christmas discount $1xx price.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Are there any guides on modding one of those things? That picture looks complicated.

d-rek

Oct 28, 2017
All sold out everywhere, just like they seem to be every time.

I already bought my kit to build a bartop, but I'd love to snag a SF2 even if it was the Christmas discount $1xx price.
What kit are you using? I would buy one of the Arcade1Up cabinets but they immediately sell out when on sale and a bartop sounds like a good replacement.

Koppai

Oct 25, 2017
So are Brickseek prices accurate? I don't wanna waste my time and having to go to a store and fight an employee

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So the Pacman machine is available at my store but it's showing up as $199. Hmm.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I see that there may be a Street Fighter one at a store near me, but according to Brickseeker it is ringing up at $199.99. How likely is that price accurate?

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Just an FYI if anyone has been on the fence for one of these, Wal-Mart appears to be clearancing out the following cabinets for $50.

Street Fighter 2
Final Fight
Rampage
Pac-Man

Check Brickseek for inventory:

brickseek.com

Street Fighter 2 Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

brickseek.com

Rampage Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

brickseek.com

Final Fight Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

brickseek.com

Pacman Arcade Machine, Arcade1UP, 4ft - Walmart Inventory Checker - BrickSeek

So, why would you want one? Well, for one, they're smaller and therefore a lot easier to place. They're lightweight, so you can move then around easy. Then obviously, modding! I have three, modded my SF2, highly recommended.

Pics of mine:

ZZo3rR9.jpg

My modded SF2:
LAxF9V0.jpg

If you get one and need guidance, feel free to reach out!
Can you explain what you modded on your SF2 cabinet?

OP
OP
BFIB

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Mine only seems to have the Rampage & SF2 ones, but they're not appearing to be discounted. May try for the Rampage one since my friend wants it.

Now if the TMNT one was $50, I would gladly get that, plus to try & hack it to run MAME, which I'm sure there's tutorials of.

OP
OP
BFIB

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Mine only seems to have the Rampage & SF2 ones, but they're not appearing to be discounted. May try for the Rampage one since my friend wants it.

Now if the TMNT one was $50, I would gladly get that, plus to try & hack it to run MAME, which I'm sure there's tutorials of.
If you want one, might be worth a trip. Some are seeing regular price, but in store it's discounted to $50.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao almost every Walmart near me (about 15 stores) shows the SF2 cabinet for either $50 or $75 and they're all sold out. Only 1 store still has a couple left, and they're still $199.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Would I have any luck with doing in-store pick up & them the price via Brickseek, or should it be in their system when they scan it?

OP
OP
BFIB

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Would I have any luck with doing in-store pick up & them the price via Brickseek, or should it be in their system when they scan it?
It's in the system when they scan. Also, when I got my SF2 for$75 it was not on the shelf, they had to get it from the back, so if you head there and don't see it, have them check in the back.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
It's in the system when they scan. Also, when I got my SF2 for$75 it was not on the shelf, they had to get it from the back, so if you head there and don't see it, have them check in the back.
Cool, so pick-up should be okay, then? I may just head to the Walmart about 20 minutes away since they open at 7 a.m. & I'm still on my night shift sleep schedule.

Oct 30, 2017
It seems in more rural areas they get marked down more. They have been trying to clear these for a while, it seems that at certain locations they didnt sell well and just taking up space, plus the next line of them are coming out.

OP
OP
BFIB

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, so pick-up should be okay, then? I may just head to the Walmart about 20 minutes away since they open at 7 a.m. & I'm still on my night shift sleep schedule.

I can't say for 100 percent certainty, but on Reddit and FB, most are seeing them scan for $50. My local WalMart had them marked down as well.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, so closest Walmart has 3 Rampage cabinets & one more Final Fight one. Considering they closed at 8:30, I think we should be good arriving right when they open. Sure hope it goes smoothly, I don't wanna make a huge hassle for the employees first thing in the morning for them. My friend wants one for himself (gonna call it an anniversary present for himself) & the Rampage one for his dad. I'll be content with either one, though with only 2 buttons, my options for what games I can hack on may be limited.