• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlmostHuman

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Arguing in bad faith, derailment, long history of similar behaviour.

AlmostHuman

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
But...you just said your initial post was on topic...now it's not?
The question it was, now we're not talking about sanctions and stuff but proving each other wrong.

6057582f4aab2baf5e39215cd5c4f000.png

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
The question it was, now we're not talking about sanctions and stuff but proving each other wrong.

6057582f4aab2baf5e39215cd5c4f000.png
You are extremely off topic because this is about Russian sanctions not American election meddling which nobody denies you are only trying to deflect and I think it's funny your name is AlmostHuman

Everybody else I'm sorry, I tried to turn it off but it's not working

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Deripaska, Viktor Vekselberg, who attended Trump's inauguration, Aleksandr Torshin, the NRA's favorite Russian, also on the list

Not to be conspiratorial, but the administration announced they'd be implementing new sanctions only hours after CNN broke that Mueller was questioning oligarchs at airports. What if the sanctions were added in part to keep folks from coming into the country so they can't be questioned? Hmm.

Hmm indeed. That is interesting.