spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017

"Gamer word" referring to how several prominent gamers have said the n word, and the latter two names referring to America's nuclear atrocities.

Last edited:

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
These are not real people these are not real people these are not real people these are no

SpiderLink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
These people are fucking repulsive. Keep shaming these cockroaches, it's the only way their broken brains will register that what they're doing is wrong.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are they actually "friends"? or just edgy gamer type they matchmade with?

I don't follow Among Us very closely so not sure how it deals with randoms.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Wtf is Gamer word? Are they implying "Gamer" is the same as the N word or are they saying the N word is for Gamers?!

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
also lmfao look at the pepes at the bottom of the screen, so transparent

EhwWys5WsAENPgZ

EhwXr2DWoAISIic

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
War criminals doing stupid and dumb things. At this point, I am no longer surprised, just still disgusted.

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf is Gamer word? Are they implying "Gamer" is the same as the N word or are they saying the N word is for Gamers?!

After several prominent gaming figures have accidentally said the n word on stream, others have jokingly started referring to saying the n word as "saying the gamer word" because the excuse from several of these people was that they had a "heated gaming moment"

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Are they actually "friends"? or just edgy gamer type they matchmade with?

I don't follow Among Us very closely so not sure how it deals with randoms.
No idea if they are friends but People join servers in Among Us with awful names all the time. Only the host can kick them which he should be if he is a streamer

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
he's playing with 1 friend and the rest are randoms, so it's just twitch trolls
Yeaah youre kinda dumb as hell if you stay in that lobby though considering what you're associated with. Like, its not even generically bad things, it's 2 war crimes directly and hes streaming for the Navy. Theres a small list of things they can't be seen playing with, and thats near the top?

Oct 27, 2017
How do we deal with this? I'm fucking tired of it. Nix the internet? I really would not fucking care. I hate people as proven by the world leaders they vote for. Fuck off, die, and rot, racist shits.

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
Deplorable.

Time for these folks to look at the pictures of kids walking around Hiroshima and Nagasaki with burns, looking for their parents.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Something to find out before we react, are all 8 players US Navy or just the two commentating?

Extra context for those unfamiliar:

Urban Dictionary: Gamer word

A gamer word is typically a word that is used in a heated gamer moment, only such a gamer would understand and not judge. There are about 14 words that are gamer words, including the n-word.

wl2m93k3q9721.jpg

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Reminder that a good amount of our Democratic leaders in Congress recently voted against a bill that would prevent this, siding with every Republican.

You realize being a racist and ignorant POS and being in the military are not intrinsically linked right?

Eh... the years of supporting racist agendas via military force and/or occupation might disagree with that.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Yeaah youre kinda dumb as hell if you stay in that lobby though considering what you're associated with. Like, its not even generically bad things, it's 2 war crimes directly and hes streaming for the Navy. Theres a small list of things they can't be seen playing with, and thats near the top?
I mean it has to be his lobby right? Why would he try and join a random one with a friend and being on twitch.
He should of kicked them

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I tuned into the stream and I heard him say "we kicked those last 2 guys", and now their game has different player names. Couldn't get any more detail.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
"Can't see chat", LMAO that's so pathetic. There's numerous third-party chat clients and you can even pop-out chat from the stream, they're absolutely trying to ignore seeing chat full of people asking about their war crimes.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
The most chaotic way of doing the "How do you do Fellow kids meme".

Twitch must just ban the use of its platform for military motives.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The most chaotic way of doing the "How do you do Fellow kids meme".

Twitch must just ban the use of its platform for military motives.

Twitch is owned by Amazon, so you aren't gonna see them back away from any military support anytime soon, unfortunately.

Feb 9, 2018
It is disgusting. And they're not even trying to be subtle about it. I mean, could they be any more obvious?

Regardless of whether or not one believes the atomic bombings in WW2 were justified, actually celebrating them or using them as a punchline or an attempt at trolling is unarguably wrong. Nothing about war should be celebrated. There is nothing glamorous or funny about it. It is a terrible thing, bringing nothing but death and destruction, and should be relegated to the pages of fiction. It is something that is justifiable only in very narrow circumstances, and those circumstances should never come about in the first place. The goal of humanity should be to end warfare, not to keep perpetuating it. My grandfather fought in WW2 in an Army tank destroyer battalion. He must have seen some horrific shit, things no person should ever see, because he refused to ever talk about it.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I've actually heard the term "gamer words" in reference to people who just get mad and scream expletives. I wasn't aware that the singular of that was coded language for a specific word.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
"Can't see chat", LMAO that's so pathetic. There's numerous third-party chat clients and you can even pop-out chat from the stream, they're absolutely trying to ignore seeing chat full of people asking about their war crimes.
No idea if this is actually the case here but a big part of playing Among Us requires you to not get outside help if you want to play it fair so streamers will often hide their chat while in the actual game and only look at it between rounds. This could simply there to say when he has his chat hidden.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
lol I've served in two branches of the military while being Black. You can miss me with that nonsense.
The US is founded on racism, bigotry, and xenophobia, they're absolutely intrinsically linked. Exceptions are just that, exceptions.

No idea if this is actually the case here but a big part of playing Among Us requires you to not get outside help if you want to play it fair so streamers will often hide their chat while in the actual game and only look at it between rounds. This could simply there to say when he has his chat hidden.
It just really comes off as "oh no I can't see chat haha that sucks" with the sad pepe emote and ellipses

Heruderu

Oct 29, 2017
just to hammer the point home, someone captured the moment the streamer laughed at the black character being named "gamer word"

It's already disgusting the military are promoting themselves to kids. I don't even have words to say how angry I feel about this video and those people, and anyone who would defend them.

rsfour

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like someone that has killed and terrorized people, especially those of color.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Visit the Hiroshima Memorial and shut the fuck up please you absolute ignorant assholes.