MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
www.lego.com

AT-AT™ 75313 | Star Wars™ | Buy online at the Official LEGO® Shop US

Spectacular LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-AT build-and-display model

65756_75313_Box3_v29.jpg

65756_75313_Box6_v29.jpg

75313_Back_08.jpg

Legs can only be adjusted with a brick-built tool.
LEGO-Star-Wars-75313-UCS-AT-AT-TBB-Review-MYE27-66-1024x683.jpg

Size comparison with the play-scale model from a year or two ago. (I own that model!)
65756_merge_from_ofoct.jpg

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had one back in the late 90's/early 2000's. The stupid head would never stay up so I had a headless AT AT.

Supercrap

Oct 28, 2017
Oakland Bay Area
Geeeeez. You could buy like 5 of the smaller ones for this price lol.

Never had the room for the ucs stuff but this is pretty cool.

I've moved on from Lego breaking my wallet to building an overland rig 😂

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
This is awesome, but yah, as cool as Lego is, I can't see myself dropping the cash on this kind of thing.

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
Lego people when you bought sets was pieces a big selling point? I remember being at toys r us and tossing a couple things aside cause I was like not enough pieces

Perfect Chaos

Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA, USA
Lego people when you bought sets was pieces a big selling point? I remember being at toys r us and tossing a couple things aside cause I was like not enough pieces
Depends. If there are a lot of pieces and a lot of detail, it's all good. Something like this... idk. It looks... homogenous? That might be the wrong word.

Obviously the scale of it is very impressive but $800 for what is - and I know I'm being flippant here - ostensibly a grey box with legs is a no-go for me. (If I were even in the market for an $800 LEGO lol)

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I was gifted the giant Millennium Falcon and I could not imagine having another massive Lego set, they're very cool and I'll enjoy seeing this on display in a store, haha.

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
Looks incredible but goes to show just how well the cheaper one holds up. It's not like the Falcon where the UCS version is leaps and bounds better and the cheaper one feels heavily compromised aesthetically, I'm quite happy to stick with the smaller one (especially with the UCS AT-AT going for £750 in the UK).

Oct 26, 2017

Part count usually means either size or detail, and depending on the model both are attractive. On this set, it's worth pointing out that there are no undersides showing. Those are usually the ugly bits, but here they've made detailed covers from every angle. That's one thing that takes up a lot of parts.

I'm happy that I've distanced myself from Star Wars so I don't feel a need to get something like this. That being said, I still have the UCS X-Wing that I recently pieced together, and a couple of other things. The UCS line is insanely detailed and pretty good value considering how expensive larger, detailed collector items get.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
Looks great, but I really don't have the room for it. And I wouldn't buy it for that price either.

OP
OP
MasterYoshi

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017

Fun trailer! They should put this version in the upcoming Lego game.

65511_Walker%2032.jpg

It absolutely dwarfs all previous versions.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If something like this had been available when I was a kid...

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's been like it for a while but there are two tiers of UCS. 'Normal' like R2D2, x-wing that are maybe $250-350. And these insane ones that are $600+ like the millenium falcon, star destroyer and this.

not sure how big the market is for these as I'd expect a lot of people to like filling a collection and that's prohibitive both from a cost and space perspective

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I expect this will sell out the instant it goes live amid the Lego site shitting itself, but I'll be there trying to get one ordered :<

tuffy

Oct 25, 2017
This hits all the right notes for a top-notch UCS Star Wars set: it looks like a fun build, it looks great as a model, and it even has a lot of little playability features. I should figure out a way to get one to compensate for missing out on the old Kenner AT-AT way back in the day.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Looks fantastic. I have no idea where you'd put a lego set that big, though.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
AT-ATs always seemed incredibly impractical. You'd expect something like that to have more weapons mounted than it does.

Oct 26, 2017
I remember as a kid I wanted the Kenner toy but obviously I couldn't get it. I built my own out of cardboard, but I'm pretty sure it was just a shoebox on top of four empty toilet rolls.