Germany
Tyson_Fury_vs._Deontay_Wilder_III.jpeg

18O8xzQ.jpg

Where can I watch it?
zWnaQaY.jpg

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
My expectations aren't high as Fury has absolutely dominated him for like 95% of the two fights they've had. Wilder has the puncher's chance I guess.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Wilder could land and Fury could be unmotivated. But I'll still take Fury. Wilder coming in at his heaviest and trying to box will be an awful idea.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Fury is going to take his head off this time

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wilder is super motivated and Fury had Covid and apparently has been slacking off. If this took place a couple months after 2 I'd say Fury easily but idk.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Totally forgot about this, will probably watch tonight with pops

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I just remembered that Wilder blamed his loss in the last fight on his bedazzled Sauron entrance gear

Speaking after he suffered the first defeat of his career and lost his WBC heavyweight title, Wilder said: 'He didn't hurt me at all.

'But the simple fact is that my uniform was too heavy for me.

'I didn't have no legs from the beginning of the fight.

'In the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through … I knew I didn't have the legs because of my uniform.'

26deyonte-costume7-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Fury doesn't want to be there and is going to be like 300lbs this fight, dudes gonna get gassed by the middle rounds. I'm going with Wilder.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
The 1st fight was 80% Fury, 20% Wilder.

The 2nd fight was 99% Fury, 1% Wilder and it wasn't a pretty scene.

Wilder's only chance is if Fury got lazy.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Wilder is simply not a very good boxer, while Fury is one of the more skilled guys at his size in history. It's a pretty big mismatch Wilder has to hope that Fury didn't train properly or that he can land one crazy punch.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Wilder went up in weight for what, idk. The last fight he was lighter and got stopped.
Predicting Fury by ko.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Hope they both somehow lose, Fury doesn't defend his belts & Wilder's excuses soured me a lot on him. But i guess Wilder vs Whyte would be fun though for the press conferences alone, so i would lean towards Wilder as a boxing fan.
I wonder if the crowd will still be small for this fight, i heard it wasn't selling tickets, i was much more hyped for Usyk vs AJ, that didn't get a thread on Era but i guess neither were American.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
Didn't Wilder knock Fury out in round 1 before it became a draw? So I mean perhaps Wilder can do it again?

Snagglepop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Wilder knock Fury out in round 1 before it became a draw? So I mean perhaps Wilder can do it again?

fury was never knocked out

wilder knocked down a fury that just come back off a 3 year coke binge and lost 140lbs twice in the first fight but he still got up after each instance and beat is ass for the remainder of those rounds

the end result of that fight was a most blatant robbery wilder won nothing more than 3 rounds

the fit and focus fury in the second fight brutalized wilder

walked him down and straight up bullied him and had him staggering around like a zombie until his trainer through the towel

wilder clipped fury with his best in both fight and couldn't put him away

now for the third fight hes wearing horse hair gloves which is a punchers glove and is what he used in the past when he was knocking cab drivers and pastry chefs out for fun before his hands got messed up

is only chance to win is come out swinging and hope to land a horse hair bomb on furys mandible before he starts to gas from the extra weight and muscle

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I know Fury is winning 100%, but a wild knockout from Wilder is never out of the question, despite knowing Fury can't get knocked out apparently
That knockdown last fight was his best chance

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like Wilder but he does not know how to box. Can't count him out entirely but I think Fury TKOs him. The first fight Fury won, the second fight Fury demolished him... Wilder can KO anyone but I think he gets beat up bad tonight.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Fury will most likely win.

But I want chaos in sports and hope the boxing gods throw a wrench in all this and Wilder gets a lucky punch to takes it.

Snagglepop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will the winner fight Joshua?

joshua will rematch usyk in march

wilder or fury have 30 days to make a undisputed fight after their match

that would mean joshua taking step aside money and giving up his rematch which wont happen so the winner of tonight have been mandated by the wbc to fight dillion white or be stripped

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Uysk comfortably beat him and will do so again in March when they fight again.
Was he the smarter fighter or the better fighter? I didn't see the match, but a few talking heads make it seem like Uysk beat him not by being faster/stronger but smarter. Laying traps and conditioning AJ to think one thing and hit him with the opposite the whole match.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Hernandez put on a clinic of how body shots can wear down the technically superior fighter. He absolutely destroyed Williams's motor.

Win or lose he has my respect, dude is a machine.

Oct 29, 2017
Was he the smarter fighter or the better fighter? I didn't see the match, but a few talking heads make it seem like Uysk beat him not by being faster/stronger but smarter. Laying traps and conditioning AJ to think one thing and hit him with the opposite the whole match.

Yeah, Usyk was consistently outmaneuvering and outthinking Joshua in a way the latter never dealt with well. Only in the last round did he really have Joshua hurt.

I expected Usyk could win given his skillset. I wasn't expecting him to take Joshua to school.

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
This is why you don't head hunt kids.

both really, made AJ look slow, awkward and amateurish at the end of the day. Usyk's speed and work rate were a notch above and really was coming at all angles. A lot of moments where you could see that AJ didn't know what to think and the only thing he really knew to do was to keep his hands up.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Williams washed.

I don't know why they're surprised the dude who never stopped coming forward throwing punches and landing devastating body shots won the fight by 4 rounds on the cards.

Oct 27, 2017
I just remembered that Wilder blamed his loss in the last fight on his bedazzled Sauron entrance gear

26deyonte-costume7-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Wilder had a whole host of excuses for his loss after the second fight, including Fury put a gypsy curse on him. Was fucking embarrassing.

Will the winner fight Joshua?

Hopefully the winner here will fight the winner of the Joshua/Usyk rematch. As a Brit, if Joshua loses again I'd like to see Fury knock Usyk on his arse.

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Wilder say hes going to wear the same suit again to not make excuses?