Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
01_Twitch_Logo.0.jpg

3-twitch-is-rebranding-for-the-first-time.jpg

PixelsByNight

Apr 22, 2019
USA
It's a new coat of paint, the site still functions the same way. I looked over my stream page to see if anything really changed, and it's just the look.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Its amazing how no site is capable of making a light theme that doesn't seem like its meant to kill vampires by being so bright you could think you are looking directly into sunlight

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Did they get rid of the random live streams from people I don't follow? I hate that shit.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, are people like Gootecks getting paid for using their likeness in an emote?

edit: oh wow. This cannot be legal.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Out of curiosity, are people like Gootecks getting paid for using their likeness in an emote?
I don't know about Gootecks but I know the ResidentSleeper guy, OddlerPro, signed his rights to that emote away. I was watching his stream 2 weeks ago and he was telling the story about Twitch trying to reach him to sign an agreement. He didn't say if he got any money.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Ninja broke up with them and now they tryna re-invent themselves but they're lowkey still broken inside

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Looks OK I guess. Website redesigns are largely a giant waste of money, but I'm sure Twitch has tons of money.

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking they'd go for a porcelain and tile based theme to match the streams they like to promote.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
While they also redesigned and updated their app I can't see my via Twitch acquired games anymore. It simply says there are no games although I have The Red String Club, Shadow Tactics, Antihero, etc.

ClarkusDarkus

Oct 27, 2017
Since the update i can't watch certain streams like Santzo's, Had to use a VPN workaround just to view it. No issue's before that.