CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry Taylor, you gotta kiss the ring sweetie, you're nothing without President Trump who is very strong and smart

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
She called Trump a white supremacist and a racist but then again we know MAGA fans ability to distort reality so I'm sure there's some conspiracy floating around as to why she actually meant Trump is god emperor or smth.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
If she wasn't planning to do anything before at the Super Bowl I kind of hope she does now.

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
Bruh please piss of the Swifties. Please. Mobilize them. Motivate them. Spill all the tea. It could generally be one of the largest voting blocks in America at this point.

Oct 12, 2020
I don't want to thread whine, but you know, that Trump only says such things, because it brings him attention.
What better way to get the foot into the door, that trying to ride on the success on the most popular person in music right now. So that the click-bait media loves him again.

It would just better to highlight on actually political messages (which already make him look bad enough) and his courtroom cases, instead of attacking him on each stupid line, he says. Yes, this is much more boring, i know, but Trump loses on boring.

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
There's something about the Right's beef with Taylor that I constantly find myself thinking about.

And that's Eminem.

Eminem is another white artist who (in his prime) at least, was incredibly popular. Even incredibly popular with Trump supporters.

Eminem is not a Trump supporter. In fact, he has critiqued him, scathingly, on multiple occasions.

And yet, Trump AND the right wing, who all foam at the mouth of Taylor's every movement and link her to leftist conspiracies, never have a word to say about this...

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I would bet a million Swift bucks that this little woman is taller than 2/3rds of this forum's male membership.
Yeah I kinda forgot how tall she is. Because next to Travis Kelce she looks kind of small lol

GGFHhkxX0AAQ4fI

Travis is just a big dude.

McMahon

Banned
May 24, 2018
Los Angeles
I mean, she'll come out and endorse Biden like any responsible artist would, so Trump's meltdown will be awesome to behold.

There's something about the Right's beef with Taylor that I constantly find myself thinking about.

And that's Eminem.

Eminem is another white artist who (in his prime) at least, was incredibly popular. Even incredibly popular with Trump supporters.

Eminem is not a Trump supporter. In fact, he has critiqued him, scathingly, on multiple occasions.

And yet, Trump AND the right wing, who all foam at the mouth of Taylor's every movement and link her to leftist conspiracies, never have a word to say about this...

Can't put my finger on it...

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think Taylor is going to come out against Trump at some point before the election. I'll be disappointed if she doesn't. Although her push for voting registration has been good, it's not enough. She has some real power here, especially considering it'll come down to thousands in a handful of states.

Also, I don't think Trump wrote that post. It's semi-coherent and no way he remembers he rubber stamped that bill.

Last edited:

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
It'sAfraid.gif

Not sure you really want to poke the bear with her fanbase like that. She reaches a LOT of people.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Of all the crazy shit Trump has said in the last 2 days, this is the one that actually makes me happy. Even I know she's powerful and can mobilize quite a few people in her fanbase against him.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I love that the precoverage occasionally mentions or shows Swift. I can feel maga eye twitching like a disturbance in the force

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Republicans are so torn. Chiefs have an openly and overtly racist chant, but also Kelce is on the team. And on the other side is a team from California. Must be hard for their brains to comprehend.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Republicans are so torn. Chiefs have an openly and overtly racist chant, but also Kelce is on the team. And on the other side is a team from California. Must be hard for their brains to comprehend.
Nah, their brains are sculpted out of pure, unrefined cognitive dissonance. They'll just go with the herd and ignore everything they need to

jml

Mar 9, 2018

And that's Eminem.

I totally agree with your point that misogyny fuels a big part of it, but I have seen MAGAs bitch about Eminem. They like to whine about him "going woke" as if he used to be on their side, even though he was vocally anti-Bush during the 2000s too.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She doesn't need to endorse Biden. All she has to do is run a voter registration campaign. The demographics will handle do the rest.

It's effectively an endorsement for Biden without "getting political" or giving the right any talking points. Trump would have a hard time overcoming a surge in 18-34 year old women. Especially in swing states like Pennsylvania where he already lost suburban moms.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
She doesn't need to endorse Biden. All she has to do is run a voter registration campaign. The demographics will handle do the rest.

It's effectively an endorsement for Biden without "getting political" or giving the right any talking points. Trump would have a hard time overcoming a surge in 18-34 year old women. Especially in swing states like Pennsylvania where he already lost suburban moms.

Why would she care about "getting political"? She already endorsed Biden once. In for a penny...

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ

sure but she can also endorse biden like she did in 2020 too

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
This soft-ass motherfucker. How does he continually surprise me with his weakness?

It blows me away how he's held up as this symbol of being macho.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
She'll continue to motivate people to register to vote and then she'll do her endorsement in October.

It's pointless to endorse anyone right now. October is when it'll do the most impact.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Legitimately a bit grim that antagonizing Taylor Swift and her most ardent fans is one of the most dangerous things you can do to yourself, but hey, have at it. Rip him limb from bloody limb!