spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
Everything else from this administration has been such utter lies that I have no reason to believe this.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was always going to be negative even if it wasnt. Man had the health of an athlete in his prime /s

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone should tell this administration about the boy who cried wolf

Around midnight last night this guy sent a letter saying they aren't going to test Trump. Then Trump says they tested him last night and now this same guy says they had an "in-depth conversation" last night and decided to test him?

I don't have any real reason to believe Trump is sick (other than people keep turning up positive after meeting him), but I also don't have any reason to believe anything they say when they lie every day

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
The most negative test you've ever seen. Many doctors have told me, "Mr. President, we've never had a test so negative."

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
These are the same doctors that say Trump weighs 239 and that four hours of sleep a night is actually a great thing.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Can the physician explain why he put out a memo at 11:55pm EST saying the Pres wasn't being tested, and the Pres was tested yesterday?

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Maccix

Jan 10, 2018
I think it's best if it stays negative. If he is tested positive and only gets mild symptoms,he would be back to the it's a hoax level

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we'll find out if it's true or not by paying attention to him regardless of what a doctor says.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Like we have any reason to believe this. This hack will be lucky to find a job at a free clinic once Trump is out of office. Talk about disgracing your profession.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't matter whether it's a lie or not. They only have a week or two to hide the symptoms.

It doesn't matter to us, no, but it does to the people he insists on interacting with since he refuses to self-quarantine like the other people exposed (at the same events) or even take basic measures like stop shaking hands

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
If it was actually positive, we can probably expect some leaks in the near future. But I think due to his lack of symptoms at his age and obvious comorbidities he probably doesn't have it.

I'm skeptical, but the average incubation time seems to be about 11 days, with a window of between 2-15 days. If he's still rarin' to go a week from now and hasn't mysteriously disappeared from all activities, then yeah, he's genuinely negative. But if he drops all appearances in a week, and even has a substitute go for him to the Tampa Rally, then we'll know for sure.

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You either believe him or you don't. If you don't he might infect other people he comes into contact with.
Either way given we are talking about Trump and his cronies I really couldn't care less.