Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn't have felt more safe. They let the "protesters" scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn't know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That's when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. "We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and good practice." As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn't let the D.C. Police get involved. "Not their job." Nice!

Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. "We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and good practice."

You can really feel the lustful fantasising tone as he describes setting dogs and using weapons on his own citizens.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

Jim Acosta on Twitter

“Trump again harkening back to brutal tactics used on protesters during Civil Rights Era... when white police officers turned their dogs on demonstrators. Another ugly memory from the 60’s. https://t.co/DJOnNioHpz”

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure people know they'd be dead if they actually did anything. Not like the SS was doing anything special here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
they would have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That's when people would have been really badly hurt, at least
Like a villain from a B movie script, terrifying from someone in the position of power he is.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
trumps is telling people his fantasy. he wants to see black protestors get killed .

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
I am not even American, but those words sickens me so much. How can a president speak as that to his own fellow citizens. In a time that you need a leader to deescalate things, to try to reassure justice will be done, he just put more fuel in the fire, over and over.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
He just literally threatened peaceful protesters with trained dogs and weaponry.... And then took pleasure in the twisted commentary of someone who said they were "eager" for it to get out of hand so they could use violence.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
What is an "ominous weapon"? Sounds like he's quoting some biblical verse. Someone throw 50 shoes at this idiot clown.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
This is all sorts of awful. My Dad's a Secret Service Agent and this makes them look fucking terrible.

The Secret Service are not there as weapons. To weaponize them, and emphasize their need to kill...is just wrong.

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
He'll get his in due time when that same Secret Service is dragging his sorry ass out of that house.

Last edited:

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I honestly didn't think I could feel even more contempt for this piece of shit. Gosh, I'm a damn pacifist but he really really... a monster. He's a monster.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
The young ones on the front line, and they loved it? So we're outright bragging about the culture issue the protestors are there for. Cool.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
It's like he wants it to get worse.
I have no doubt that he does. He's clearly fantasizing about it, the pig. If I've learned anything over the past three years and change, it's that there is no bottom to this particular barrel. We have the leader of our country openly inciting violence on Twitter. The man is utterly depraved. I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get before he either gets voted out or finally scarfs down one hamburger too many.

fakefaker

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why doesn't congress impeach him again and ban his ass from using social media? Take away his shouting box and he's done.