Operations

Oct 29, 2017
From Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...onsider-herman-cain-for-federal-reserve-board

Herman Cain, the former pizza company executive who ran for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012, is being considered by President Donald Trump for a seat on the Federal Reserve Board.

Cain, 73, was in the White House on Wednesday, according to people familiar with the matter. Two seats on the Fed board are vacant, but nominating Cain raises the prospect of a Senate confirmation hearing focused on the sexual harassment and infidelity accusations that ended his presidential campaign.

The people declined to be identified discussing the matter because Trump hasn't made a decision. Cain was also under consideration for other possible top government posts.

Cain, the former chief executive of Godfather's Pizza Inc. and an ordained Baptist minister, attracted national attention when he turned a forum on health care reform into a debate with President Bill Clinton in 1994. He's a graduate of Morehouse College and received a master's degree from Purdue.
Cain could be considered for other top government posts, the people said. Cain declined to comment on whether Trump is considering him for a job.

giphy.gif

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
This is the guy who wanted a 9% corporate tax rate and quoted a Pokemon movie verbatim when he conceded his campaign

And we all thought he was the worst we'd see out of the Republican primaries

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Physically hurts.

The administration got rid of one of the top economists in the world.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see him making pass confirmation, they not going to fight for a black man like they did Kavanaugh

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
God I both hate and love Herman Cain. Hate him cause he is a Republican and a piece of shit. But man the dude is entertaining. Unlike everyone else in the Republican party dude actually has charisma.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Pizza for government sounds like a trump move. Maybe the CEO of his favorite burger chain will get hired next

Draining the swamp all day

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
One of those people you forget about and wished it could have stayed that way.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Donald Trump considering anyone who is still willing to work with him for one of the hundreds of open positions in his cabinet

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
since we're playing the hits, let's not forget this little avant garde masterpiece:

all these years later, and yes, i still have many questions

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
since we're playing the hits, let's not forget this little avant garde masterpiece:

all these years later, and yes, i still have many questions

I've never seen this before...and the companion piece (still on his YT channel ) is also great:

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I came for the GIF and left pleased. OP fucks.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
ok those chicken and rabbit videos

i got questions

also, as the godfathers pizza guy, how does he get off stealing his tax plan from a domino's marketing deal

Last edited:

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Man I still can't get over how bad of a fucking idea this is. Jesus.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, remember when sexual harassment could derail a political campaign lol.

Seems so long ago.

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

"I believe these words came from the Pokémon movie," Cain said during a speech in Atlanta. "Life can be a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when there's so much on the line. But you and I can make a difference. There's a mission just for you and me....Just look inside and you will find just what you can do."