Status
Not open for further replies.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
I love how they have to have a counter to the criticism by being like "You can hate OR create!" as if they already know how well it'll go.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
ok, when is Tom Hanks and Henry Winkler getting into NFTs? that is when I know the world is truly dead.

Varixio

Oct 27, 2017
Man, why do we keep drawing attention to this NFT garbage? Just more exposure that is being sent their way.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck

creating artificial digital scarcity is not a GOOD thing

Is this like a soundboard or vocaloid or something? We can make stuff with their voice? Can we, say, use in animations an make money off of those without fear of repercussion since we own the voice?

How do we have exclusive ownership or some other chowderhead's voice? Are they still free to act as the character?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i know voice actors dont make a whole lot of money in the grand scheme of things

but man, you dont gotta jump on the scam boat

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Why all NFT stuff has such a wacky fake big brain energy to them, all NFT shilling twitter posts always feel like they are pretending they gonna change the world or are doing something for the greater good.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Can they stop with this NFT nonsense? How is everyone this foolish and stupid getting into this obvious money scheme. A fake receipt does mean you own anything. Artificial scarcity is not good. It doesn't actually work the way you think it does.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Literally every single reply to his Tweet is someone shitting on him... so that's something I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.