Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Lock if old, looks XCOM/Strategy game inspired.

Releases October 2020.

EDIT: Confirmed characters as in the video

Autobots-
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Arcee
Grimlock

Decepticons-
Megatron
Starscream(?)
Soundwave

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
I'm always down for a Transformers game, though I have no idea what type of game this is. SRPG? Battle Royale game?

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Shame these fellas won't be in, very likely @_@
MTMTE45_clean.jpg

randomlee26

Oct 27, 2017
Outright Games puts out better licensed games than some of the other publishers of that ilk. This could be okay.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I think this is the developer:
coatsink.com

Games - Our Developed and Supported Titles - Coatsink®

Among our growing catalog of games, you’ll find an array of genres – telekinetic puzzlers, cartoonish platformers, even a tactical VR-RPG – find out more.

The official blurb on Gematsu doesn't really tell us anything:
As evil Megatron closes in on the Allspark, Bumblebee and the Autobots need a new commander to help save Earth—you! Assemble your squad and roll out for a battle that will rage from Central City to Cybertron… and even to the local multiplayer arcade! More information to follow soon.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
just watched this as well, very interesting. now want to see some game play to get a handle on what it is

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Can they just remaster the War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron and Devastation games?

Seriously, I fell out of both videogames and Transformers at the same time during that era and now I would love to play them.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
More details here:

The game, from U.K. developer Coatsink, will launch for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC on Oct. 23. Described as a "tactical warfare adventure" will be the first Transformers game ever for the Switch and the first console game in five years.

It will bring "the timeless, legendary war between Autobots and Decepticons to life in a never before seen way," the companies said. "As the evil Megatron closes in on the Allspark, Bumblebee and the Autobots need a new commander to help save Earth, as they team up and roll out into battles that will rage from Central City to Cybertron in both single player and multiplayer action."

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Given it uses the Cyberverse cartoon designs this is probably targeted at under-10s, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman