Status
Not open for further replies.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I feel like people are sleeping on this one. A must play for STALKER, post-apocalyptic crpg fans.

InventoryWithBG.gif
CraftingWithBG.gif

ExploreWithBG.gif
CombatWithBG.gif

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1601970/Tunguska_The_Visitation__Enhanced_Edition/
Let's look through what was added to the base game:
  • Graphics upgrade
  • Farming and cooking
  • New weapons
  • Skill System
  • Emergent ambush and airdrop events
  • Recurring holiday events (Halloween, Labor Day)
  • Native gamepad support

Oni_J

Oct 28, 2017
I was mildly interested before I saw those retweeets, gosh such a shame and waste of talent there, hope they someday look in the mirror and slaps themselves to commons sense.
From "wishlist" to "ignore this" in 10 seconds.

petetnt

Oct 28, 2017
OP had me in the first half of the thread, but damn this milkshake ducked hard for sure

TacoSupreme

Jul 26, 2019
o_O I was interested, but I also immediately looked at this person's twitter account and... holy goddamn fuck. Not even a whole hour ago this guy was ranting about British and French people needing to breed more to avoid an """Islamic invasion."""

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
well... the steam reviews did come off as kind of spotty. like not completely bad but i'd have to be in a really certain mood to play it. from the sounds of it anyway

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ, what is amazing is how he is still tweeting shit and it just gets worse and worse. Nuke the game.

ALowTierHero

May 1, 2024
Finished Mullet Mad Jack today and was on the thread earlier, thought I'd come back in to check if there were any Steam Deck Impre- Wait what. WHAT.

Well Mullet Mad Jack was good atleast, I suppose I'll look elsewhere for my next game.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Mullet Mad Jack today and was on the thread earlier, thought I'd come back in to check if there were any Steam Deck Impre- Wait what. WHAT.

Well Mullet Mad Jack was good atleast, I suppose I'll look elsewhere for my next game.

i'm playing it right now. what's the deal there? (sorry if i'm too lazy to look it up)

ALowTierHero

May 1, 2024
i'm playing it right now. what's the deal there? (sorry if i'm too lazy to look it up)
Mullet Mad Jack's a great time, absolutely loved it and anyone who was thinking of buying this should play that instead. They have absolutely ZERO things in common, but atleast MMJ isn't made by a crazy person as far as I know.

Apologies for the derail but let's be honest this thread took a sharp plummet anyway.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Mullet Mad Jack's a great time, absolutely loved it and anyone who was thinking of buying this should play that instead. They have absolutely ZERO things in common, but atleast MMJ isn't made by a crazy person as far as I know.

Apologies for the derail but let's be honest this thread took a sharp plummet anyway.

lol sorry misread that. thought there was an issue with that game too

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Already had it in my library from who knows where so I went ahead and grabbed all of the DLC... then I saw the Twitter post. Refunded.

Remmy2112

Nov 5, 2017
He seems to have deleted his Twitter account. I can't navigate to it through the provided link, or following google search links to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.