Vgorilla3774

Sep 21, 2020
I used to work with multiple Trump supporters that had the same exact stance so if anything they'd agree with him.

I still remember one telling me as a family with a son that had cerebral palsy went by that "if a disabled person can't contribute anything to society, then society shouldn't be obligated to support them or be burdened by them"

So yeah, Trump saying this totally tracks.

Let me guess - the second that person qualified for disability, I'm guessing they'd jump on top of it.

The GOP is the party of stunted people who are incapable of empathizing with others until they, themselves, have an experience and then you'd be stunned by the speed with which they whiplash and begin demanding sympathy.

machtia

Oct 29, 2017
Fake news. Any news that's damaging to Trump is fake. Trump didn't even know this nephew. He's got so many nephews. A perfect number of nephews. And he loves the handicapped. Even the bigly handicapped. Eric Trump's golf handicap is over 30!

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow this'll get him! Just throw it on the pile of the other 18 million horrific things this dude has said and done that no one gives a shit about.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Utterly mind blowing that the article goes from him saying it sorta offhand about disabled people in general to his nephew in 2020, to flashing back several years to show that Trump SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIS NEPHEW THAT HIS SON DOESN'T RECOGNIZE HIM, AND HE SHOULD JUST LET HIM DIE AND MOVE TO FLORIDA.

He said it twice!

Last edited:

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Let me guess - the second that person qualified for disability, I'm guessing they'd jump on top of it.

The GOP is the party of stunted people who are incapable of empathizing with others until they, themselves, have an experience and then you'd be stunned by the speed with which they whiplash and begin demanding sympathy.

Oh it was all projection because he had a deadbeat, unemployed brother who leeched off of their parents and just smoked weed and watched YouTube all day. Some societal contributor, right?

More irony? His father was on disability.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Trump should put his money where his mouth is and follow his own advice.

Dec 30, 2020
49969-maxresdefault.jpg

Monstrous jackass should star in A Christmas Carol: Oops All Cenobites edition.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
you know, I have noticed Trump apologists will "both sides" when Trump says or does something controversial.

remember when Trump was exposed for calling Haiti "a shithole country"? Trump himself claimed he never said that. And you'll probably find that half of his fan base will also claim that he didn't say it. and the other half won't deny that he said it, but they'll just (try to) vindicate it saying stuff like "yeah he said it, by so what? he's right, they are shithole countries."

and I would expect similar things about this case. even though we have it in writing from Time magazine what Trump said, you'll see a portion of his apologists denying that he even said it, and another portion agreeing with him to let people like his nephew's son die.

Deleted member 174609

Jul 1, 2024

And quite frankly, all these rural MAGA fucks are living off federal and state welfare anyway. The states they hate like California and New York generate the most federal tax revenue, which then ends up going to deep south red states to stay afloat. And liberal cities in red states contribute vastly more in tax revenue to the state than the rural countries who's public services are based on that tax revenue to keep public services, electricity, and water running.

These fucks live on welfare every day and want to talk down to others for not being "productive"? Fuck em.

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
As someone who has family members with developmental disabilities and are very precious to me, I wish that damn fool falls into a 50 foot hole and then build a public toilet over it.

Fuck that piece of shit.

I could say much worse think but I don't wanna get banned.

Oct 30, 2017
It takes some incredible callousness to tell a family member they should just "let your son die and move to Florida." I probably shouldn't be surprised Donald feels that way and also says it out loud, but it's still a little shocking all the same.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How do some people turn out this cruel? Doesn't make sense.
It has become more apparent to me that people are not born with empathy and it is absolutely something that people have to be taught.

When you are raised in privilege and told you are superior to others because of your skin, your money, what you own, and your title, you turn out to be a sick fuck.

Deleted member 174609

Jul 1, 2024
The pro life crowd is going to be furious about this, right?

Nah they'll just deny it happened or some other excuse that they can fake being a Christian with their warped minds. Guess they'll have to spin around another quote from Jesus to make it work:

"21So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind. 22And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room. 23And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. 24For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper."

Add this to all the other ones they warp and ignore for lord Trump.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I've lost two people close to me in their 60's in relatively great health recently, and they were great people. The fact that this bloated carcass is still kicking at 78 makes my blood boil.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of makes me wonder if Trump is a shitty guy or something.

Oh he says shit like this every single day and therefore it's normal and boring for media to cover? Totally clears the President, thank you 😊

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
All these fake Christian's voting for trump. There will be a special place in hell for them. He's literally akin to the anti christ in the Bible

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Meanwhile the only reason this walking tumor is still breathing after getting COVID is because he had access to the kind of medical attention that world leaders get.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The Left is not surprised at all, the Right will deny it and blame MSM. Nothing changes.

Even with an audio recording, it wouldn't matter! He was taped about groping women, finding votes in Georgia etc.

That's optimistic. I'm sure a good chunk will double down on "actually the disabled should be round up and shot."

Deleted member 174609

Jul 1, 2024
All these fake Christian's voting for trump. There will be a special place in hell for them. He's literally akin to the anti christ in the Bible

Its funny how many of the biblical quotes are much more accurate for whats going on and Trump's followers ignoring all of it for their warped version of the Bible. You even have this in Revelation about the anti-Christ:

"One of the beast's heads looked like it had sustained a mortal wound, but its fatal wound was healed. Rapt with amazement, the whole world followed the beast."

There's so many analogies that work against Trump and the people that follow him that I don't know how they keep the lies straight.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Man, for someone who was nearly lobotomized it's hard not to be wistful.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
Guy's in for a treat the second one of his monster kids (or long-suffering wife) has PoA.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

Ya, guarantee you that if Trump loses his mobility or bodily autonomy due to old age and illness, he wouldn't agree that he needs to "just die"...

His nephew also shares in his upcoming book that Trump used the N-word:
www.theguardian.com

Trump nephew reveals Uncle Donald’s racist outburst in new book

Exclusive: Fred C Trump III shares story of presidential nominee using N-word and describes Trump’s attitude on race
...Of course that guy has a book, huh. I firmly believe that everything he says about Trump is true, but of course he waited 4 years to go public with these allegations, right before the election, where the book is more poised to sell.

I'm glad people close to Trump come out to criticize and expose him and all, but I can't help but get annoyed and cynical at how opportunistic they all seem to be. In his case I'll be a bit more forgiving since he's family and it's probably complicated (unlike his advisors who are just basically ghouls themselves).

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising. I absolutely believe Donald Trump would have every last person in the world (even his own children) killed if it meant he would gain from it. He only cares about himself and nothing else.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
His stance here seems to be "why should someone pay money to keep someone else alive?". More "cheap asshole" than traditional "superior race" Nazi (though he certainly believes that shit, too).

Which makes me wonder what he really thinks of his own children. They're adults, and they're useless.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I believe that. It's believed that Don and Fred Sr. were the ones who drove Fred Jr. to alcoholism which eventually led to his early death.

Lydecker

Banned
Aug 13, 2020

sakkeke

Oct 16, 2021
Finland
And this man - I mean, unhuman, nazi garbage - is very close to be the next president of The United States of America again. What a sick, twisted world we live in.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
After months of people here and elsewhere taking ableist jabs at both Biden and Trump, the sudden caring about it when it comes from Trump feels a little hollow.