Darksiders 4 reveal tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 113 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 158 58.3%

• Total voters

Raigor

May 14, 2020
It's time for Strife to get his own game or....a 4 player co-op Darksiders 4 with all the horsemen?

THQ Nordic has teased 6 new game announcements

darksiders-iii-fury-death-strife-war-iarost-smert-voina-razd.jpg

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I wish, Darksiders 3 felt like a super cool game imo, and I'd love to see another one built with the same core.

Also, technically Darksiders Genesis is the Strife game, innit?

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Most likely yes.

Educated guess:

Darksiders 4
a new spongebob game
Gothic 1 remake
Destroy all Humans 2 remake
Some motorcross/ATV game

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
I sure do hope so. I know a lot of people don't like to count Genesis as Strife's game because it was 'shared with War' and different from the others, but there's no rule in place saying it can't count lol

Whatever Darksiders 4 turns out to be, I'm excited for more regardless.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Is this showcase exclusive to 8chan? and what about Mark?

this company is trash....

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Hope they announce a new Titan Quest game.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
Here's the times for the stream on September 17th if anyone needs it…

"THQ Nordic is celebrating its 10th anniversary and we're having a digital party! Join us for the first, official THQ Nordic digital showcase event on September 17th at 9 pm CEST / 12:00 PM PST / 8 PM BST / 10 PM MSK. It will be streamed on YouTube, Twitch, and Steam. "

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
if they make a darksiders 4 i hope they go back to the zelda formula of the first game. it's also time for timesplitters 4 and for the gothic remake.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Destroy All Humans 2 and some Spongebob game for sure since they've been doing small teases on Twitter.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd bet we'll see Darksiders 4 revealed at a platform holder conference / video one day.

Betting on largely showcases of ports and smaller games from the hundred studios they hoovered up.

Last edited:

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only interested in Timesplitters 4 or a HD collection. Darksiders 3 really soured me in that series.

b0uncyfr0

Apr 2, 2018
I hope it's a strife game but I dislike the whole souls/bourne combat. I preferred the original style.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
I'm only interested in Timesplitters 4 or a HD collection. Darksiders 3 really soured me in that series.

Now that I think about it, each the games with different horseman was different than the last with the same core hack n slash gameplay…

-Darksiders one a Zelda clone
-Darksiders 2 was Zelda-ish with loot
-Darksiders 3 was mostly an action game
-Darksiders Genesis was top down

Wonder if Darksiders 4 will continue this trend.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
I would hope they show the next Darksiders. For me 2 was the best one in the series, and I hope they go back to the dungeon designs with light RPG elements and fast, flashy combat.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
If it happened I'd like to see them finally make good on the end of 1. But I feel like not a ton of people cared about 3. Did they say they were doing 4 at some point? Or is it just wishful thinking?

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
I hope!
hopefully it's a sort of looter shooters staring strife.
I also want the long awaited 4 player game, but I want strife to get their own solo adventure first.

edit - I would take something like dmc or bayonetta as well 😶

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to see a Darksiders 4.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Darksiders 3, it was less Zelda and more Dark Souls. It wasn't bad at all, just not the direction I would have liked.

Darksiders 2 has some of my favorite combat ever in an action game, it's just so snappy and satisfying, so 3 going a bit slower and methodical was a bummer for me. Still want to go back to it eventually, because it was a pretty solid game on its own, I think I'll try it out on the Steam Deck when I get it.

Curious what direction they'll go with Darksiders 4. If they do go co-op finally maybe they'll go for a Diablo style game, but I wouldn't want to lose the Zelda influences with exploration/dungeons/puzzle-solving.

Maybe they'll structure it like Marvel's Avengers where it has a single player with co-op stuff being post-game content (except make it good, haha).

Gurr

Jun 8, 2021
My educated guesses for tomorrow:
  1. Spongebob game remake
  2. Destroy All Humans 2 Remake
  3. Outcast 2
  4. MX vs ATV
  5. This is the President
  6. Titan Quest 2

I suppose Darksiders 4, Wreckfest 2 and Carmageddon Re-in-CAR-nation is in the works but might not be ready to be shown just yet.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I wish they counted Genesis as the Strife game and gave us the team-up game we've been waiting for already. Shit or get off the pot.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I hope so.

I'd love a sequel but I think they might do a solo Strife game focused on melee combat using what they learned from making Remnant From the Ashes.

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I think we need to accept that the idea of the four player game with all horsemen will never come to fruition, and even if it did it would inevitably be disappointing.

I would take an isometric view like in Genesis for a sequel, as that might include all four horsemen. I thought it was one of the best games in the series and would better suit the kind of cooperative gameplay you'd want.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Hoping for the announcement of professional consequences for Philipp Brock and Reinhard Pollice, the THQ Nordic directors responsible for signal boosting 8chan, a hive of pedophiles, Nazis and terrorists.

Deleted member 10675

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid
From the NVIDIA leak, my bets go to:

This is the President - Weappy Studios
Wreckfest 2 - Bugbear Entertainment
Titan Quest 2 - Grimlore Games

Oct 31, 2017
The Gothic 1 remake (and how much it changed from the past "teaser demo") is what I'm the most curious to see, but hey, if there are more surprises on top of it I'm not going to complain.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
The Gothic 1 remake (and ow much it changed from the past "teaser demo") is what I'm the most curious to see, but hey', if there are more surprises on top of it I'm not going to complain.

Honestly yeah, I don't have my hopes up. Gothic remake is probably going to be the most interesting thing they show.

Well...and I don't have my hopes up about that either.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Do they still own Red Faction? Wouldn't mind some sort of reboot or remake.

Next-gen Geo Mod tech, baby.

Last edited: