D3AsfI6WoAAGrDl.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Whoops, I messed up. I think this is just an illustration in the art book instead of the cover.

Still, I wonder how this came about.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe you unwittingly spoiled a major plot point in Q2?
This isn't a spoiler, LMAO. This actually has nothing to do with the final game. Looks like a concept they originally wanted to turn Q2 into. Makes me wish Atlus incorporated Persona 4 Golden's accomplice ending into Q2 somehow though, that would have been really intriguing and this illustration shows that.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
not like joker faked his own death before or anything. nope not at all

duckroll

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
This isn't a spoiler, LMAO. This actually has nothing to do with the final game. Looks like a concept they originally wanted to turn Q2 into. Makes me wish Atlus incorporated Persona 4 Golden's accomplice ending into Q2 somehow though, that would have been really intriguing and this illustration shows that.
Missed opportunity. :)

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
God damn did all the spinoffs make me hate 4

Same. P4 was one of my favorite games of all time, and the way they just devolved the cast for the sake of some easy jokes was depressing. I was ready to say goodbye to that game forever when P5 came out, but that game was pretty disappointing for me. I'm really not looking forward to seeing P5 get mined for material for the next five years while we wait for a fresh take on the Persona formula.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Honestly PQ2 should have been like Lupinranger vs Patraranger. Two opposing groups clashing and occasionaly teaming up

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is hilarious but I'm wondering if it's just something for fun or if Q2 was supposed to feature more of a clash between the groups.

Certainly puts some theories I've seen regarding Persona 5 The Royal in a new light.