• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Off-site/forum drama.
MOD EDIT: Removed picture.
plausible

Last edited by a moderator:

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Within 10 posts this thread has people saying the composite sketch looks like:
  • Tom Brady
  • Willem Dafoe
  • Steve Buschemi
8AIKhV3.png

gNqoriL.png

IJiS9sN.png

I can see how they all look alike...

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I love this season of Political Drama. Good plot twists, suspense, and a cast of wild insane buffoons

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Come on guys, stop joking about it being Tom Brady. He's gonna see all those comments online and feel so deflated. He shouldn't have to handle that pressure.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
On a serious note, I recall Avenatti claiming that they had leads on the guy, before releasing the photo. So they're probably narrowing it down, and throwing out the $100,000 tweet as red meat for the spectators of the case.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Its Tom Brady. The only thing that makes sense in this timeline.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

About 9:45 in

In this interview, stormys lawyer says 'they are about on the 4 yard line, 1st and goal' when referring to how far they are to finding out who threatened her.

He also says he has names in mind, people close to trump.

Shiiiiit. Could it be brady??

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is the ultimate goal to prove Trump had an affair with Stormy?

I haven't been following this situation in details

It's already established Trump had the affair. We've got paperwork and receipts.

This is about illegal threats against people's children, and additionally the impact of those threats on the lawsuit brought by Daniels.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018

About 9:45 in

In this interview, stormys lawyer says 'they are about on the 4 yard line, 1st and goal' when referring to how far they are to finding out who threatened her.

He also says he has names in mind, people close to trump.

Shiiiiit. Could it be brady??

Man if Tom Brady goes down with this also, I would not know what to do with this. Cosmic Justice would become real for me.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I hope nobody actually thinks it could possibly be Tom Brady, seeing as the guy has a butthole in the middle of his chin that's not present in the sketch

*three hours later* Breaking: It was Tom Brady