Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Treasure Planet is underrated in many ways, this is just one

tumblr_lwb011b4Na1r337tvo1_1280.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMBuvk7TNiM

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Its actually Dr Reinhardt and Maximillian from The Black Hole. They get far closer than any other Disney couple could. Literally

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I was coming into this thread ready to fight if this wasn't Rapunzel and Flynn or Tiana and Naveen but ok fine, you get a pass with this one

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I was coming into this thread ready to fight if this wasn't Rapunzel and Flynn or Tiana and Naveen but ok fine, you get a pass with this one
Man Watching the Tangled animated series make me thing Rapunzel has better soulmate....if you know you know

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Hell yeah Treasure Planet! I'm good with this.

I'm glad to see Disney actually recognize Treasure Planet and Atlantis a couple times this year.

Jun 10, 2018
Captain Amelia is everything and gifted me with the word monosyllabic, which I also use in a snarky tone.

But the best Disney couple is Duchess/O'Malley from Aristocats.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I am literally crying, begging, screaming, shitting and pissing my self for this movie to be in Kingdom Hearts. I'll take Missing Link, even.

edit: and Atlantis

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
That felt so unearned when I saw it as a kid. Great film tho, very underrated. Solar space sails remains a GOAT idea.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
After having Popeyes for the first time since the one time I did when I was nine, I wouldn't wish those biscuits on anyone even if they were fresh.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No. It's definitely the mice from the Rescuers. At least you picked the best part of Treasure Planet, but then you lost cred saying it's underrated when it's incredibly meh.

Is this what happens in your comics threads? Dazzle people who don't know anything and get the details wrong?? Have I been played this whole time??

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am literally crying, begging, screaming, shitting and pissing my self for this movie to be in Kingdom Hearts. I'll take Missing Link, even.

edit: and Atlantis
Are you me? I've been crying begging screaming shitting pissing for both for years. I s2g they are just so well suited to KH.