AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
jQW6Ds2.png

A simple thread for us to discuss everyone's favorite mild-mannered fast-food reviewer.

Lore:
Why does he always wear a suit?
Why do people call him Reviewbrah?
What is his claim to fame?

Latest video as of August 20, 2024:

View: https://youtu.be/5bQAO76HvHo?si=w9x8pxcKdxrmzB1X

Last edited:

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a fast-food enjoyer so him and DaymDrops are a usual watch for me when new stuff comes out. 2 entirely different ends of the presentation spectrum.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching this guy for years. Something about his content is always entertaining and charming to me.

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
I'm always mystified by his house. It's like his gothic grandmother passed away and he never got rid of a single thing.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
He hasn't been happy with fast food lately. I've seen so many negative reviews close together.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had to do a double take lol. Holy crap he has so many subs now. It's been ages since I watched him, I thought it was just my weird friends who watched him, Jason Genova, and Joey's World Tour off of Body Building forums for the last decade+ lol. Good to see he's still trucking along and found success.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
If ReviewBrah has a million fans, then I am one of them.
If ReviewBrah has ten fans, then I am one of them.
If ReviewBrah has only one fan then that is me.
If ReviewBrah has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth.
If the world is against ReviewBrah, then I am against the world.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
God this guy memes are incredible. People like to insert him in pretty insane situation while he calmly reviews fast food.

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
He's probably the only YouTuber I follow that I haven't passed on a single video he's uploaded, even if it's an item I'm not interested in, and his "lame" jokes he sets up sometimes make me laugh more than most intentional set ups.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
the evolution of this meme is incredible. back when he first started, I thought people were simply being mean and mocking him.
then it grew into something

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Big fan.
His actual review of the food itself is on-the-money. Talking about texture, how the elements combine, the presentation of the product, etc. I think the content of what he says gets lost sometimes in the online conversation about his channel.

Mogg

Jul 4, 2023
the evolution of this meme is incredible. back when he first started, I thought people were simply being mean and mocking him.
then it grew into something

His presentation is quirky and intentionally dated but he is a legitimately great talker and reviewer. By the end of the first video of his I saw, I immediately respected what he was doing.

Oct 26, 2017
He totally got isekaied into our world from Twin Peaks as a child and is making the most of it haha. I think I was in the moment I saw him pour energy drinks into "fine" glassware when reviewing a can of Monster.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I had a really weird interaction with him like 6 years ago.

I messaged him on YouTube when that was a thing, when he was just starting out (like <2k subs) and said I really liked his content, and to keep it up. He messaged me back and said "if you don't like my channel, keep it to yourself and start your own".

Maybe he thought I was being sarcastic. But it was weird.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I had a really weird interaction with him like 6 years ago.

I messaged him on YouTube when that was a thing, when he was just starting out (like <2k subs) and said I really liked his content, and to keep it up. He messaged me back and said "if you don't like my channel, keep it to yourself and start your own".

Maybe he thought I was being sarcastic. But it was weird.
Sounds like he responded to the wrong comment, honestly. He was new so he probably had the time to respond to everybody and got crossed somewhere. I very much doubt he responds to many people now.

goldenboy

Mar 8, 2023
99% of all the things he eats never come out in Germany or even Europe but I'm still watching him. He's great.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
stopped watching his stuff a while ago because it felt like it was creeping up with padding, they used to be sub 10 minutes and when i stopped watching they were lurking ever closer to 20

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
stopped watching his stuff a while ago because it felt like it was creeping up with padding, they used to be sub 10 minutes and when i stopped watching they were lurking ever closer to 20
Yeah I dipped out once he started doing the dry comedy bits at the start of his video as intros to the item.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
I've now heard from multiple people that his videos get played in meetings and training sessions at some of the chains he reviews, including at least one Papa John's.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
He totally got isekaied into our world from Twin Peaks as a child and is making the most of it haha. I think I was in the moment I saw him pour energy drinks into "fine" glassware when reviewing a can of Monster.

I'm assuming he was posted at the old place because I don't really watch him but I too remember him from the energy drinks in wine glasses era.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I watched his videos a lot in the early days (2013-2014ish); it's good to see he's still at it. I should check him out again sometime

Last edited:

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
One of the consistent regulars only one time I skipped a video just because I felt like it was repetitive but even then give it a click in the background

Yeah I dipped out once he started doing the dry comedy bits at the start of his video as intros to the item.
Well if he didn't do it some meme or would do it and quite honestly not liking that dry humor indicates the lack of comedy bits in your life

Then again. I have challenged and watched Freddy got Fingered three times this week for $50 each person. (3/3 won so far) My pain and laugh threshold is not to be compared :0

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
My only issue with his videos and food reviews in general is the part where they spend so much time talking that the food isn't as hot as it could be when they take their first bite. When it comes to fast food quickness is essential. Otherwise your dealing with a burger with room temp cheese.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Fast food has gotten pretty bad lately. Have to drive across town to find one where the employees aren't tossing shit together and throwing the bag through the window.
America has not surpassed the Popeyes chicken sandwich and they keep increasing prices on everything.

"Oh you want ten wings?Lmao that'll be 16 bucks minus $5 delivery, $3 taxes and the tip to the dude we don't pay as much money as we should.